Happy 2 Yr Surgiversary to ME :)

motomom_73069
on 9/9/11 12:09 pm - Norman, OK
Absolutely couldn't believe it when I wrote the date this morning. It's been 2 years today since my sleeve and what an amazing 2 years it has been. I've maintained 130# weight loss and this past weekend I spent zip-lining in MO. What a change in my life the past 2 years have been.

Hoooooray...Just Celebratin'!!!!!!!
"It doesn't matter how strong your opinions are, if you don't use them for positive change, you ARE, indeed, part of the problem"

nilesmama08
on 9/9/11 12:16 pm - Atlanta , GA
Thank you for posting!!! I was a wreck a few minutes ago. I must think long term and you are an inspiration!! I want to maintain a healthy weight and zip line too! Congrats to you!!
motomom_73069
on 9/9/11 12:22 pm - Norman, OK
Ok, I didn't post that right...too long since I've been on here, I guess lets try this again!!

Congrats on your upcoming "life change"...do everything your dr. tells you to do, and nothing he doesn't tell you to do, lol!!!!! Sip, Sip, Sip, and walk walk walk the first few days and you'll do great! Hit me up after your surgery and let me know how you're doing :) It's going to be GREAT!!
"It doesn't matter how strong your opinions are, if you don't use them for positive change, you ARE, indeed, part of the problem"

motomom_73069
on 9/9/11 12:20 pm - Norman, OK
Congrats on your upcoming "life change"...do everything your dr. tells you to do, and nothing he doesn't tell you to do, lol!!!!!   Sip, Sip, Sip, and walk walk walk the first few days and you'll do great!  Hit me up after your surgery and let me know how you're doing :)   It's going to be GREAT!!

Kelleybell122
on 9/9/11 9:34 pm - Powell, OH
Congratulations! It would be great if you could post a few pics for us.

motomom_73069
on 9/10/11 12:06 am - Norman, OK
OK I posted them on my page, just click on my user name (under avatar)and you should be able to see pics from my high @ 303# to now...

theshrinkingmimi
on 9/10/11 1:15 pm
Absolutely fabulous!
Pre-liquid diet 392; VSG'd on 6/10/11; 5'9"; SW 368/ GW 195?

Pounds lost: mth1=26.7; mth 2=21.2; mth 3=24.8; mth 4=13.8; mth 5=14.2;  
            mth 6=11.8; mth 7=9.2; mth 8&9= 17.2    
Kelly L.
on 9/10/11 3:30 pm
Congrats, you look so beautiful and happy!! It's inspiring to see the folks that are further out and maintaining.

Kelly
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 80 views