7 years post op...Loving life

mini_me_ now
on 10/19/11 2:56 am
congrats on your success, you look amazing.. im pleased to hear that if we do get back of track even further down the line that our sleeve will still work for us..

I really appreciate you dropping by and letting us all know that the sleeve will still have our back if we use it even after many many years   thank you
Linda     5".4

6lbs under goal weight
                  Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Faye56
on 10/19/11 3:30 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with
Missy...you are beautiful! Sounds to me like you are inside also! Thank you so much for sharing your story and being such an inspiration to us all. I really appreciate it and congratulate you for your success!

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

Maryatt50
on 10/19/11 6:15 am
Thanks for the post.  I love oldies post.  You give me encouragement to continue using my tool.  Thanks again.  God Bless! 
sam1am
on 10/19/11 10:04 am
Wonderful inspiring post, thank you for sharing and you look freakin fantastic!

We'd love for you to join the maintenance board!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Purkinje_Fiber
on 10/19/11 12:59 pm - TX
VERY cool - you look fabulous and sound so happy!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Eula "Evie" R.
on 12/12/11 6:19 am - Mount Nebo, WV
Thank you very much for sharing after 7 yrs wow. Everyone else said it all. Please try to keep us update. Can you still feel your sleeve working. Keep up the good work.
God Bless
Evie

specialone
on 12/12/11 7:13 am - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12
You look GREAT!!!! I'm really glad I read your post! I'm in the process of seeing my surgeon (January 5,2012) and I'm really pushing for the sleeve. But when you read alot of the web information on the sleeve they say there's not enough long term data!!!! Well, I beg to differ look at you!!!! Your post has made me want it even more! Thank you so much for sharing, it really helps us newbies!!!!!!
jcnirfriends
on 8/12/12 6:01 pm - Portland, OR
THANK YOU for sharing your experience!  Your experience is so reassuring to those of use who are in the "considering it" stage.  Please keep in touch with OH as the years go by so that we can remain encouraged by you.  Your influence is HUGE!
RyanJS
on 8/12/12 6:28 pm - CA
VSG on 02/21/12 with
Like everyone else has mentioned already, we appreciate you for taking the time to come here and post an update at 7 years out. That is truly amazing and you look awesome. I was shocked when you said 40 years old because you look 26/27 years old. Congrats on your new wonder life!

Ryan

Heaviest Weight: 330 Goal Weight: 175 Current Weight: 150
"Hit Goal in 3 1/2 Months!!!"
"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!!!"
"No one said it was going to be easy, but it will definitely be worth it"

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views