i need yall help bad

mstiffany2u2
on 11/10/11 3:53 am - VA
ok i was suppose to o home thia am...but because my esphagus is swollen and i can keep nothing down they are keeping me here...please tell me sombody had gone throuh this because im starting to ave buyers remorse....and sorry is short im on the nurses station computer and they done see me...hahahaaa...im trying to be in good spirits but its hard when you are vomiting every where

scalewarfare11
on 11/10/11 4:08 am
VSG on 08/22/11 with
It will get better!  I went home on a Tuesday (surgery on Monday) and was checked back into the hospital on Wednesday due to stitches that tore out of my stomach muscle.  I wasnt released until Friday.  Trust me, it probably feels awful right now, but you are in the right place.  They can keep you pumped full of fluids and pain meds.  The first week or two (or three) arent exactly a joy ride, but it gets SO much better!

I am on week 12 post op now and have felt wonderful for probably 9 weeks! 

I'll be thinking about ya!
Blog: http://adauntingtaleofscalewarfare.com
Surgery Date:
8/22/2011
with Dr. Moazzez of Blue Point Surgical Group

BETHC500
on 11/10/11 4:21 am
Awww Im sorry your having such a bad time of it. I had a suture tear on my first day in the hospital and it leaked all over my gown and bedding. three times from the 1st night until the 3rd morning. I had to have 2 blood transfusions and my allergies kicked in coughing and sneezing while I couldnt take any allergy meds and every cough I felt right in the side of my stomach area (ouch). I had a few nights when I couldnt sleep. But my doctor was cautious and took bloodwork and kept me safe by staying in hospital another night. Then I was able to get back on my allergy meds and the coughing and sneezing has almost stopped. during the first 36 hours I was thinking... "OH GOD WHAT DID I DO?????"   but then I thought to myself after I got a little sleep at home... I may have a bit of a rough time but I can make it through the other side.  I kept thinking about the other side what its going to be like.  To be healthy, to be free of this extra fat sitting on my body, the stomach that gets in the way, the shopping in nice stores, the being able to travel comfortably, enjoying life again, not feeling ashamed of my weight anymore, feeling proud of myself, having a bit more confidence, and not having all the health issues that my mother has now....   I think I can handle a bit of a rough patch to get to a better healthier place...   Keep up the hope, you will feel better and you will get healthier.   Keep the faith.... Take care....
Laura R.
on 11/10/11 5:06 am - MO

I'm smiling, because I was right there too... thinking "why did I ever do this to myself?"  I'm having a much rougher time healing from the surgery than most and went back a couple time to the hospital because of it.  But I will say that every single day gets better... every day is the step towards your goal... keep that in mind... there are very few (and I haven't met any ) that regret getting this surgery and are months out.

annatschida
on 11/10/11 5:24 am - Shakopee, MN
Hang in there! For the first 3 weeks I had "buyer's remorse"...lol I feel completely different though now...best thing I have ever done. :0)

MN_Mama
on 11/10/11 6:02 am
Sorry you're having such a tough time, but hang in there.  It will get better, and you will be happy with your new start.  Jusk take care of yourself, follow the recommendations and keep on moving. 

stacezoe
on 11/10/11 8:31 am
I puked like it was my job for 36 hours in the hospital, black vile projectile! Thought I was going to die, wouldn't let my family or friends visit me couldn't talk on the phone couldn't even lift my head without vomitting, couldn't sip anything, couldn't even take a pain pill or a pain liquid...then on the third morning the clouds parted and I didn't puke! So yes hun it does get better, hang in there!
 Inspiration move me brightly...Grateful Dead Terapin Station
  HW 286 SW 279 CW 231 40y/o 5'10  Month 1-17, 2-7#, 3- 7#, 4-3#,5-3#      
mstiffany2u2
on 11/11/11 6:33 am - VA
Thanks guys for the well wishes.....Im at home today and feel much better than the day before..i had some respiration issues the Doc wants me to work on but atleast im not vomitting and i can drink fluids....the gas in my shoulder is doing a number on me but im trying my best to walk it out...i luv this site for all the support i get...

Most Active
Recent Topics