40 lbs in less than 7 weeks... amazing

BETHC500
on 12/21/11 9:27 pm
Its unbelieveable how fast this is working. I feel great, I am almost never hungry and even when I am I dont crave junk. I do not feel the need to fill myself up like I use to, even when I am upset.  I have not been craving starchy carbs or junk.  I have had fleeting thoughts about my go to comfort foods in passing but I think to myself "are you crazy... you just had major surgery and now you want a... (fill in the blank with whatever garbage-food). And that snaps me out of it.  I have been very careful to follow the doctors orders to the letter. I am looking forward to the holidays to see family and not to gorge on the junk food.  I am so looking forward to the coming year....         Happy Holidays........................................................

mame31
on 12/21/11 9:39 pm - RI
VSG on 05/29/12
Beth - Congratulations!  You are really rocking your sleeve.  I hope to be sleeved in Feb/March time frame and can only hope to be as successful as you are right now.  Enjoy yourself- revel in all that you have accomplished!  You are absolutely right to think that nothing will taste as good as feeling and being thin will be.  Keep on doing what you are doing and you will be at your goal weight in no time.  Happy Holidays!
Mame31
BETHC500
on 12/21/11 11:49 pm
Thank you, Happy Holidays to you too...  I hope you have your surgery soon... what better gift to yourself than good health... Take care

frenchgrapes
on 12/21/11 9:55 pm - TX
Congratulations!
    CW 278 SW 260 GW 140    
smcinmiami
on 12/21/11 11:59 pm - FL
Beth -

Congrats!  It really is an amazing feeling isn't it?  I was sleeved shortly after you were, and our starting weights are close (as our our goal weights).  It never seemed possible before to get to that goal number, but now, even though there is still some part of me that can't believe I can really do this, the proof is in the results!  I am with you on the head games that we play with food.  I say the same thing to myself - after EVERYTHING you just went through, you are going to eat fries?  Enjoy all the successes that are sure to  come in the new year!

Sarah

rhearob
on 12/22/11 1:11 am - TN
 Congratulations!  I am right there with you - and am amazed at how much I am losing and how much better I feel.

Happy Holidays!

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 272 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views