off track

twiggins
on 1/5/12 10:34 am - TN
i had surgery in april and i have lost 94 pounds but the last three months i have been eating alot more and i need to lose 79 more pounds can someone tell me what i need to do to start losing again i know for one i have to change my eatig habits.
* 2 Blessed 2 be Stressed*
EmpoweringMe331
on 1/5/12 10:46 am - MD
Hey There!
What are you currently eating? Are you packing your lunch for the day? I find that being proactive in getting my meals together really helps. I am not sure if you track your food but that helps as well. Good luck and please write to give us an update on your progress.

twiggins
on 1/5/12 10:56 am - TN
i know this is going to sound bad but i eat pretty much what i want just notalot at  a time i feel so bad because of it to! congratulations on losing over a hundred pounds in less than seven months. i am getting a little depressed that i am eating stuff i shouldn't.
* 2 Blessed 2 be Stressed*
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/12 11:00 am
I've read a lot of people do the 5 day pouch test. Here's the link to check it out.
www.5daypouchtest.com/
abrown8434
on 1/6/12 7:10 am - VA

In my opinion, I would go back to the basics--80+ grams of protein a day, 20-30 grams of fat, 600-800 calories a day and 40 or less grams of carbohydrates. Make sure to exercise regular and eat low sodium and drink eight or more glasses of water a day. That should do the trick! :o)

For a week I relaxed my regimen and just small portions of what I wanted and the weight started coming back on. I retained fluid and went into a stall. When I went back to the basics, the weight started coming back on and no fluid retention.

Best of luck to you!

HW: 550+     SW: 502      CW: 342.4  SDt: 9/20/11

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."--
Philippians 4:13, KJV

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 90 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 311 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 361 views