NSV!!!!

Carlen T.
on 1/23/12 11:05 am - Fort Wayne, IN
I went to a baby shower on Saturday for a former co-worker (I am retired). I haven't seen my former co-workers & friends for several months (since before my surgery) and they were SHOCKED by my weight loss! I received a lot of compliments on the weight loss and it really affirmed that I am going on the right track. A real ego booster when I needed it (I just broke a little mini stall of 1 week).

Carlen T        

Otterwench
on 1/23/12 11:14 am - Camano Island, WA
 It's amazing what a little positive feedback will do for us!  I think a lot of bosses should learn that and make more use of it in the workplace.  

Congrats on your weight loss and on your affirmation to stay on track.  Those stalls can be discouraging (I'm now 20 days into one), but I, too, am staying on track despite the lack of movement on the scale.  

Keep up the good work!

~Sandi

HW:  275   Initial Weight:  264  SW: 245  CW: 138  GW:  140
Pre-op:  -19  Mo 1:  -21  Mo 2:  -8  Mo 3:  -11  Mo 4: -7 so  Mo 5: -8  Mo 6:  -10   Mo 7:  -9  Mo 8:  -8   Mo 9:  -7  Mo 10: -10  Mo 11: -2  Mo 12: -6 so far

joeswife
on 1/23/12 6:40 pm - CA
It's amazing! Good for you and congrats. One of my childhood neighbors passed right by me the other day, I smiled at him like I usually do and he looked at me like who the heck are you and why are you smiling at me? I laughed inside and thought he doesn't have a clue who I am!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 41 views