You are truly amazing!

Avererage
on 2/6/12 7:38 pm - Canada
VSG on 02/15/12
A person's character can be detemined by the things he does for people who could never repay him.  You, my dear forum members are awesome!  I am truly taken back by your kindness, support, wisdom and generosity.  You take the time to help complete strangers.

I am two days away from my surgery and honestly could not have made it this far without you.  I can never repay you for all your help!  Thank you from every fiber in my body (and let me tell you, at this point, that is a great deal ;)
SouthernmostStar
on 2/6/12 8:06 pm
VSG on 01/25/12
Count yourself among the awesomeness.  You are also part of the forum.

I agree with you that finding this forum has been a huge help to me.  I found it when I was researching wls and along the way every question, concern or fear has been experienced, shared and answered.

Tomorrow will be my two week post-op date.   I'm about to go to a water aerobics class.  That's how smooth recovery has been.

Good luck with your surgery and congratulations on making this choice for yourself!

Mary

Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

BJUpNorth
on 2/6/12 9:55 pm - MN
You are welcome, and thank you also for your wonderful kind words.

BriarRose
on 2/6/12 11:45 pm
Two days away from surgery ? YEAH for you !!! I have found the support that I needed to make my way through surgery and the year following, here at OH. I told very few friends/family/and no aquaintances about my surgery for various reasons....the support here is fabulous. And the numbers of folks who come back and pay it forward to others is amazing.... I too, am thankful each day for the support here.

You are going to do fabulously. I found that just thanking the hospital staff at every possible juncture for care they gave to me was a huge boon. The more I thanked them, the more they offered to help !

Relax, and let the next week or so glide by. Be gentle with yourself, follow your surgeon's guidelines to the "T" and you will do fine !!!
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
kimbethin
on 2/7/12 10:17 am - CA
What a sweet post!  Good luck with your surgery!  I hope everything is routine and you have a quick recovery!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
edelu
on 2/7/12 10:40 am - los angeles, CA
I think we're all part of the "Pay it forward" movement.  Every one of us got help and support when we were at your stage.  Then we as you will, just come back to the fold.  Best of luck with your surgery and recovery.  See you on the other side. 
A H.
on 2/7/12 12:40 pm
Revision on 02/09/12
Hey surgery buddy. I'm also having mine on the 9th. Good luck!!

Band (09/07) removed, revised to sleeve 2/9/12.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 130 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 386 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 419 views