Feels good to be using my tool again....

Dawnyel B.
on 2/15/12 3:04 am - Whittier, CA

I got pregnant 11mo out. I was at my goal weight and doing great. Then somewhere in between then and now I started eating carbs and hardly any protein, gave up on my daily vitamins, started loosing more hair, had 2 kids and was up around 30 pounds from my lowest weight.

I'm working my tool now. At one point I lost almost all restriction and was eating around 2500 calories. (embarrasing) I now eat 1,000 to 1,300 a day and I choose protein and veggies over cake and cookies and bread and chips. Feeling so much better about myself!!!!

Heres to getting my last 30 pounds off (and maybe more) for GOOOD

PrettyEyes_41
on 2/15/12 3:25 am - MS
VSG on 06/12/12
Good for you! Way to make a change for a better you. Falling off the wagon isn't an end to everything, it just gives you another chance for a new beginning and more reason to stick to it. I haven't had my sleeve yet but I'm not afraid of failure because I know that a slip is going to happen now and then. You just have to refocus and get going in the right direction again. Good Luck!

Gale     Age: 55, Height: 5' 5.5", HW: 236, SW: 210, 1st GW: 150.  Surgery BMI: 39.3  Extremely HBP, High Cholesterol & borderline diabetic.      

(deactivated member)
on 2/15/12 5:04 am - CA
Quick question...how's your restriction 4.5 years out? How many ounces do you usually eat and feel satisfied? Thanks! And Good Luck with the last bit of baby weight!
Dawnyel B.
on 2/15/12 10:22 am - Whittier, CA
I can eat about 6 ounces of dense protein. Leaves room for about a bite of vegetable and starch. 8oz all together!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 71 views