May Sleevers Checking In!

Crunchy As Can Be
on 2/20/12 9:18 pm - NY
Hi everyone who who was sleeved in/around May-- how are you all doing?

I think I'm in maintenance mode... been about 180 for the past several months despite changing up my protein/calories/carbs/water and exercise routine.

My body is stuck.

I wanted to get down closer to 150 but if this is where my body wants to be then I guess I can live with it for awhile... sure isn't 255 (or higher) and that's a blessing. I still do want to lose the last 25-30 pounds or so though... I'm going to call today and make an appointment with the registered dietician to see if she has any input.

Lots of stuff going on in my personal life, with work, and with graduate school... some good stuff, some annoying, some a bit upsetting... I've been kind of blue for a few months, and definitely stressed out. But I'm going to be working on it-- will schedule with the RD today for sometime this month (I hope) and I am making a call to a therapist to set up an appointment.

Anyhow, how are you all doing??
 ~~Emily~~

EmilyUT
on 2/21/12 12:29 am - UT
My weight is pretty much stuck at 173-175. I also want to lose more, but won't kill myself to get there. I figure that this is just the time and weight that things slow down, but it is still frustrating!

I've been feeling pretty good and have been working out with my personal trainer every week, still I would like to put in more time exercising. Food wise I have been doing great until Valentine's Day. Had a few treats, which was okay, but the snacking lasted several days--not so okay. Just got back on track and not falling into the old trap of blame and shame.

Training for my new job starts in two weeks and I'm really excited! I've been a stay-at-home mom for over ten years, so it's a big change.

Sorry to hear about your stress and depression, I hope you can get everything worked out. I definitely miss self-medicating with food when I feel that way. It really is harder to find other ways to deal. Good luck to you, you're in my prayers!

~Emily

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 179 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 475 views