OT:Kind of.

Everchanging
on 2/29/12 1:08 am, edited 2/29/12 1:19 am - NY
VSG on 03/13/12
Hey everyone,I kind of had a freak out yesterday about wanting to have my surgery,Who else would understand me better then my fellow vsgers....My mom had surgery yesterday (hernial repair) it was suppose to be two hours but ended up taking four almost five hours.When her surgeon,Who is also my surgeon came down to talk to me.He said that her hernia was bigger then expected and it had a lot of fat around it so that's why it took longer.Then he said that it would be a while longer before i saw her because she was having a hard time coming out the anesthesia and her bp would not come down.So when i finally saw her in recovery i almost cried and went into a panic because she look so helpless and i don't even think she realized that i was there,She opened her eyes and looked at me and then went right back to sleep,When i saw her her bp was 203/93.She was in recovery from 1pm until about 6.I really started to panic because i was like this is going to be me in a few weeks can i really do this,Will i be able to handle it.I know that its just my mind playing games on me but i was truly talking to myself out of having surgery yesterday.Today my mom is doing a little better but she has been feeling very dizzy,So idk if she is going to come home tomorrow.If not then she will be home on Friday.I just ask that you guys pray for my mom and that she has a good recovery...Thank you

***Just realized my mistake..It was suppose to say kind of off topic....Smh where is my head today.

I'm on a Everchanging journey.       

cheyrobin
on 2/29/12 1:20 am - Cheyenne, WY
Prayers have been sent.  I wish your mom a very speedy recovery and pray that God will give you peace about your decision. 

J.Lo 74
on 2/29/12 1:23 am
Prayers for you and your Mom :)
bigtigger1010
on 2/29/12 1:21 am - Laurel, MD
VSG on 04/05/12
Awww... yeah, surgery can be very scary... I hope ur mom starts to feel better soon... just keep in ur mind y ur having ur surgery and the benefits u will gain from it... and remember the health risks of being big can be just as scary... Good luck to u and to ur mom!

HW:344  SW:329  CW:207.8  Losses: pre-op - 15/ post-op - 121.2        
M1 -  25      M2 -  18    M3 -  14.2    M4  - 11.8     M5   - 14      M6  -  9.6
M7 -  6.6     M8 -  7.0   M9 -  5.6      M10 - 7.8      M11 - 1.6+      M12- ??    

Thicklin
on 2/29/12 1:35 am - TN
VSG on 04/23/12

I know your nervous and scared and I'm sure your mother is strong women, my prayers go out to you and your family.

Traci M.
on 2/29/12 1:42 am - CT
VSG on 03/13/12
Ok praying for your mom right now! Now girlfriend please don't start panicking about "our" surgery date.My mom is gonna watch over both of us don't worry its all said and done You need this surgery to get healthy and live a long life.Don't giveup now yove come toooo far.Put your fate in Gods hands and you'll be good xo

Traci

Everchanging
on 2/29/12 1:51 am - NY
VSG on 03/13/12
Your right traci,I can leave you to endure this by yourself.I really think that it was all my nerves that got the best of me.I know that i'll be ok just started having really bad anexity but i know that god is protect the both of us.
Everchanging
on 2/29/12 1:43 am - NY
VSG on 03/13/12
Thank you guys for the well wishes for mom,She just called me.She is in alot of pain and the took her off the morphne and got her out the ned and put her in the chair but she said it hurts too much to walk.I know that she will be ok but its still nerve racking....I know that in the long run me having this surgery is to expand my life.I think my nerves just got the best of me yesterday.

I'm on a Everchanging journey.       

onemoretry
on 2/29/12 1:44 am - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
I will be praying for your mom. I sure she will be fine. It's okay to be scared about the surgery, I sure am. Things will be fine. Keep us posted.
HT: 5'4"      HW: 251  SW: 237  CW: 172 GW: 135 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
"You can control how much water you drink, how much protein/carbs/cals you consume, and how much you exercise. FOCUS on those and not the scale, because no matter how hard we try, we do not control the scale." ~  acbbrown

Sleeva
on 2/29/12 2:17 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Prayer sent..without faith it is impossible to please God!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 165 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 441 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 462 views