ARe there days you feel lighter than others?

denebbers
on 3/4/12 10:50 pm - Townsend, MA
VSG on 10/13/11 with
Some mornings I wake up and feel ubber light.. I jump on the scale and it's noticeable. Today I woke up feeling heavy, bloated, like Im retaining liquid or something.. and the scale went up 3 lbs.

Now i know i had a lax weekend of eating, but i def did not exceed 900 cals in each day..

Does this happen to anyone else? are there days you feel heavier than others?

Thanks!

Deneb

favrow812
on 3/4/12 11:35 pm - Olathe, KS
VSG on 02/20/12
I'm only starting my 3rd week being post op and I already feel that way sometimes. Some days I "feel" skinnier but others I feel no different than I did before surgery. Its weird.

There is only one success--to be able to spend your life in your own way.

mama2girls
on 3/4/12 11:51 pm
Definitely! I usually know on fridays if its been a good week or not

HW:409  SW:328 CW:185-190 GW: 190, lowest wt:165;

GS Surgery date 8/9/11

Body by Sauceda born 12/9/16

"I'm working on myself, for myself, by myself"

(deactivated member)
on 3/5/12 12:04 am
Yep...I have fat days too.  Having one today as a matter of fact.  

I kind of wanted to check the scale at the gym, but also kind of didn't want to because if it did show I'm up I would just feel bad.  I usually try to only weigh on Thursday anyhow.

My eating was pretty much like always over the weekend.  OTOH I know I didn't get as much exercise as I probably would have if I had been home and had made another trip to the gym.

I'm stressing a bit right now because I really want to make MY half way point by March 31 and that is 18 pounds away.  My ticker goal is 150 because I think that is more do able based on my weight history (lowest adult height weight 160) and knowing that many people have some bounce back in maintenance.  What I would really like to get to is 135 because I've never in my life been that thin and I want to at least visit that place.
Jennifer H.
on 3/5/12 12:18 am - TX
VSG on 01/17/12
I absolutely have days like that! I can tell when I'm really going to LOVE the number on the scale. For me, it must be fluid because I can tell by the definition in my feet. It's crazy, but the days when my toes look slimmer and I can see the definition in the tops of my feet, its gonna be a big loss day on the scale. However, when my feet look like they did pre-surgery, I know there probably is a pound of bounce back that's going to show up.

denebbers
on 3/5/12 1:10 am - Townsend, MA
VSG on 10/13/11 with
ok good to know! I thought I was going crazy or mildly psychotic abt my ups and downs.

Thanks guys
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views