Pray for Me

clubnewyou
on 3/9/12 3:03 am - TN
Just submitted all my paperwork to the surgeons office now the secretary states other things necessary before they can submitt to insurance company. I am hoping they will call next week and say they have submitted or let me know something i am calling them wednesday if they dont call by then and find out i really think the secretary is overwhelmed and needs some help. I really need to get the ball rolling pray for me yall and lets pray the secretary gets some help in the office too. thanks yall
specialone
on 3/9/12 3:09 am - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12

I WILL CERTAINLY KEEP YOU IN PRAYER.

S/W233        
clubnewyou
on 3/9/12 3:13 am - TN
thanks so much
krystlekellie
on 3/9/12 3:35 am - TX
Im saying a prayer and claiming everything goes good for you. Put in Gods hands and everything will be ok!

clubnewyou
on 3/9/12 3:42 am - TN
thanks to you too i really appreciate it....how bout surgeon just called and said they have everything and they will submitt no later than tuesday to insurance and may take up to 12 weeks to get response from insurance company i am believing god that it wont take that long and that my request is approved for the sleeve. i tell you prayer is a powerful thing thanks again
momsy55
on 3/9/12 3:50 am - ME
Praying for a speedy submission of paperwork to insurance, and a quick approval!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

jacreasy
on 3/9/12 4:13 am
VSG on 04/23/12
 Will Do ! Good Luck! 

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

Most Active