Matrix Mint Cookie? And other stuff.

caralikesglass
on 3/9/12 10:44 am
 So, I was ordering the 10-sample pack of the Syntrax Nectars from mybariatricpantry.com, and they had an offer for an extra "free gift"  sample protein pack, and one of the choices was mint cookie protein powder by Matrix. That sounds delicious, but as we all know, the fantasy vs. reality ratio on these flavored drinks is often all outta whack. I am excited to try it, but want to know what everyone thinks of it. Also, do you make it with water or some sort of milk/silk type of beverage? The Syntrax ones I ordered were the fruity ones, which I intend to mix with water. I'm hoping the chocolatey/minty one can be as well? I would rather avoid milk if I can. Last time I had it, I got bad cramping and horrible diarhhea.
Oh yeah, something completely off topic, but has been on my mind. I have a bad habit of posting questions, but not replying to everyone's thoughtful comments as much as I should. I read every one of them, and consider them, but often don't know how to respond. But, I just wanted to apologize. 

Highest Weight: 317 Surgery Weight: 268 Current Weight: 179.7  

Ms. Poker Face
on 3/9/12 11:00 am
I hadn't heard about the Syntra Nectar mint cookie flavor... I love mint and am very interested to hear if you like it.

I love other Nectars and always mix them with water, not milk.

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

caralikesglass
on 3/9/12 11:04 am
caralikesglass
on 3/9/12 11:06 am
Here is the big bottle. I hope the link works this time ;)
http://www.mybariatricpantry.com/SYNTRAX_MATRIX_2_0_PROTEIN_MINT_COOKIE_p/matrix2_mint.htm

Highest Weight: 317 Surgery Weight: 268 Current Weight: 179.7  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 65 views