Good,bad or ugly Dr. Jaime Ponce De Leon Tijuana

Gabesmom128
on 3/20/12 11:21 am
 Has anyone gone to Dr. Jaime PonceDe Leon in Tijuana Mexico? I am having surgery on April 5th and was wondering if I could hear about someones experience.Thanks!
Finding Neesey
on 3/20/12 2:12 pm
Do a search on here for him in the forums. You will information on him. In fact there is a lady on this site, who is from Canada, who had her journey documented by a media outlet. And she used Dr. Ponce. My mother had VSG by Dr. Ponce 2 years ago, and my sister also had VSG in December by Ponce. Neither one of them had any complications and are doing wonderful! If I ever get up the nerve to have VSG, I will also be using Dr. Ponce. Hope this helps! And good luck to you!
rainyone
on 3/20/12 4:27 pm - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12
I'm getting mine done by him on April 3 ! I'll be out of the hospital the day you come and off to the hotel:-)
Gabesmom128
on 3/20/12 11:46 pm
 Maybe we will cross paths  :)
FancyRoses
on 3/20/12 9:18 pm - Lower Sackville, Canada
Im the woman from Canada who was sleeved by Dr. Jaime PonceDe Leon in Tijuana Mexico  I have had no issues at all doing very well from what all the Dr think.  It was filmed by 16:9 link is below.  He is a very skilled Dr and his team is amazing.  yeah its scary to jump boarders to have the operation but it beats the 10 plus yr weight time here where I am from.  I cant say enough good things about the whole expirence.  have any more questions you can in box me if you like

http://www.globalnews.ca/16x9/video/weight+times/video.html? v=2191228745&p=3&s=dd&searchQuery=The%20Bigger%20Picture#vid eo/search/The%20Bigger%20Picture

http://www.globalnews.ca/woman+who+wrote+her+own+obit+loses+ weight+after+bariatric+surgery/6442534413/story.html
My goals to a healthy me            
Gabesmom128
on 3/21/12 12:33 am
 Thanks for the link... I had heard about you before. I am glad you are doing well, any advice for me?
FancyRoses
on 3/21/12 10:34 pm - Lower Sackville, Canada
follow the Dr orders, yes you will cave to sweets and other things but guess what we are HUMAN wipe off you knees when you fall and stand up and start over fresh forgiveness.  STALLS will happen I hate them we all hate them but wow watch the inches fall off when they do happen.  Chew Chew Chew and take your time don't rush your meals.  WATER will be your best friend along with your vitamins and supplements.  if you can wear hand me downs  do so as you will waste a fortune in new clothing and try the sizes on as something that looks to small may just fit as I am finding out very fast. NEVER drink with your meals this can cause unnecessary pain and discomfort.   protein is a MUST along with exercising. 

mostly... ENJOY your in for one hell of a ride.............................
My goals to a healthy me            
Gabesmom128
on 3/22/12 11:22 am
 Thanks so much 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 268 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views