I-Lipo Anyone?

denebbers
on 3/21/12 3:22 am - Townsend, MA
VSG on 10/13/11 with
Hi All,

So my brother made my husband and I join this site called GroupOn that gives all kinds of fun discounts for all sorts of activities in MA. My husband came accross this discount for Laser Lipo-at a Laser Clinic nearby. apparently this treatment is pretty expensive and allows you to loose 1-3 inches per visit. Its supposed to be non invasive, pain free-practically a miracle LOL. I dont know how much of it i believe, but the coupon has been purchased (  a surprise gift by my bro and husband) and now i have 5 sessions to go to..

Question is.. Has anyone you know tried this? Does it really work and is it something that stays off?? For example, someone in my family had liposuction several years back, and now when she gains weight.. she doesnt gain too much weight on the areas where she had lipo.. i guess she now gains gracefully?!?! Does anyone know if this I-Lipo is the same?

I know it's a long shot.. but I thought i'd ask either way. Worse case scenario.. I'll be the one to reach to from now on ;)

Here's a link to the site if anyone is interested in reading..

http://www.lasergentle.com/smart-lipo.html

joeswife
on 3/21/12 3:54 am - CA
I don't know anyone who has had it done, but it sure sounds good! I will look at the website although I live in california. But then everyone here has had plastic or some kind of body alteration! LOL
I am just now thinking of having a tummy tuck, but if this works that seems less invasive and less painful!

Allie A.
on 3/21/12 4:08 am - Canada
I believe the heat from the lasers destroys the fat. But, the bonus is that the heat also causes the skin to firm up, specifically the reticular fibers which give skin structure. When they fail you get lumpy cellulite because the fat is pushing out between them.

I wish I got a gift like that.
hollykim
on 3/21/12 4:16 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
since it isn't costing you anything i would try it. but honestly,if it worked,there would be a whole lot less fat people wouldn't there? just sayin...

(deactivated member)
on 3/21/12 6:35 am
No one is going to get skinny from lipo treatments, laser or otherwise.  But I do think it can be good for trouble spots.  I have big arms relative to my frame no matter what size I am, as in it affects what shirt size I can wear, and lipo might help bring that in line.  You do have to watch out though because if you gain weight after the fat that was removed will show up in another area that you may not like any better.
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/12 6:31 am
 Go for it!  Maybe you can be brave and take pics to share too...

I'm definitley interested in checking out procedures that can help to tighten up some skin without cutting.  Worth it to me even if I am only a good candidate for one body part, plus who knows if/when I will have money for regular plastics.
NanfromSan
on 3/21/12 6:40 am
VSG on 12/09/14

Start weight:  252 pounds 

High weight:  268 pounds

NanfromSan
on 3/21/12 6:43 am
VSG on 12/09/14
http://www.realself.com/Laser-liposuction/info

Some reviews people wrote about the procedure (some photos too).

Start weight:  252 pounds 

High weight:  268 pounds

denebbers
on 3/22/12 2:51 am - Townsend, MA
VSG on 10/13/11 with
Thanks guys--special thanks to Nan for those awesome reviews.

I will definitely do pre-post pics.. Im scheduled for April 18th!!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 63 views