Chike shakes

tabrielle10
on 3/26/12 11:44 pm
Hey shat', its your local home-girl again, with some info regarding liquid protein shakes.  Nah, I work for W!@# and they offer their Bariatric patients these samples called Chike protein shakes.  Because I work here, she was nice enough to let me try before I buy and she also gave me the website to get my free samples of all flavors before investing money into my breakfast, lunch and dinner literally!    Anyhue, y'all, the jury is in and lemme tell ya, the banana chike is the bomb!!!  If you ever had Rally's banana shakes, then this is the exact replica of it!  I am in Liquid protein heaven!!!!  This is what I would order if I was dining at Rally's which I never really ate there but on spells.  (In my Katt Williams voice) this shake right hear (ni!@#a) is point on!!!  I could drink this all day long!!! I'm glad too, because the Gladiator was breaking a sista!   At any rate, the vanilla (hated it!) Don't get it!  Be afraid..be very afraid...it takes like chalky medicine!  I tossed it expeditiously!  The chocolate is amazing, and strawberry is wonderful!  Thus far, I feel pretty good about these shakes, especially since my surgeon email me yesterday telling me that I couldn't have fruit in my protein shakes!  I told him WHATCHU mean no fruit!!!!  Now I know..but this is the best thing since sliced bread for those who are in this 2 or 3 week window of nothing but liquid stage.  In the beginning I struggled with trying to find the right one. What I can eat, and what I can't eat.   now I'm on point.  I have 7 sugar free pops in the freezer for my lunch today and will have chicken broth before my swim tonight!  Just wanted to share this information with you all.  Peace and fish grease!!! 

cajunlady1958
on 3/27/12 12:51 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
What is the web site for the samples? Thanks.
tabrielle10
on 3/27/12 2:18 am
chike.com

KlassyRN
on 3/27/12 1:46 am - Cape Charles, VA
RNY on 07/19/12
Just adding a few sites for people to know where to get a few free samples...I got free samples  at ilikechike.com and had to pay $3 for shipping and handling. I also got some vitamins and calcium chews at Celebratevitamins.com fpr $4 shipping and handling.
tabrielle10
on 3/27/12 2:20 am
Oooh thank ya! I'm going to the celebratevitamins.com site for this!  Thanks for sharing!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 85 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 298 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 346 views