Ughh, 3 1/2 more months of weighing in

BlueEyes89
on 4/4/12 6:53 am - Hayward, CA
This is tormenting!!   My insurance requires me to do 6 months of documented weight loss, as well as tons of referrals to fill. April 16th is my 3rd month weigh in. I know I am almost half way done, but geez I can't talk my mind off "getting a surgery date". Anyone else in the same boat.....

Sleeva
on 4/4/12 10:04 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
I am...,, and your right that is all I can think about.. but what I have done is to start practicing,,sipping, eating slower, not drinking with my meals, and eating off an appetizer plate with appetizer fork.April 10th will be my 4th visit and I am getting so excited,, so take this time to start doing what we will have to do,,stop drinking soda etc...Hold on they will save us room
on the losers bench!
Elaine N.
on 4/4/12 11:06 am - Hiddenite, NC
VSG on 06/12/12
 I haven't had to jump those hoops for insurance, thank goodness.  But I did have my surgery scheduled for March 29th and then 2 weeks before had to reschedule because of work issues.  Now I'm waiting for the surgeons office to call me to set a June date. I know I'll be having surgery in early June but until I get that official date it doesn't seem real.  I'm sure it is much harder for you both.  Hang in there and we'll all be on the loser's bench in a few months.  God bless.

God will turn our weakness into strength.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views