Worked my last shift!

ERnurseMN
on 5/12/12 11:49 am - MN

I just finished my last shift of work today before my sleeve on Wednesday.  I am relieved and ready to focus on ME for the next 8 weeks!  My doc told me I needed 6 weeks but I took another 2 off just because! 

Getting excited!

CW 232 SW 219    m1-17 m2-14 m3-13 m4-6 m5-9  
felinemommy
on 5/12/12 12:06 pm - NH
You are worth that extra two weeks and so much more!  Take this time to make it all about you....it's so worth it!

Enjoy your journey!

Thank you for the good work that you do in taking care of everyone else.......nurses are so unappreciated, especially ER nurses!

LilySlim - (TZ0U)

Maintain daily activity levels and practice clean eating........still battling some unhealthy behaviors!

TNERNURSE
on 5/12/12 12:12 pm
Good plan you will be tired for awhile. At home you can at least pace yourself. I took almost 7 weeks and it was a smart thing. You have time to find foods and figure out what works best. Good luck and take care of yourself.

seekingslimness
on 5/12/12 12:10 pm
VSG on 02/24/12

I remember my last shift, L&D here, it was so so long!!! I took 4 weeks but I was out of time so.  Enjoy the time off and enjoy your sleeve!

NIKKI

louisamay
on 5/12/12 1:02 pm
VSG on 04/27/12
And you've got several days to prepare yourself for it.  You deserve this time, and when you go back and you're going to feel like a million dollars!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

Marabell
on 5/12/12 1:14 pm
VSG on 06/07/12
wow....getting close!

you will be sleeved before you know it..I am looking forward to hearing all about your experience and following your progress

KSqtpie
on 5/12/12 1:47 pm - Overland Park, KS
VSG on 07/09/12
Awesome!!! Good luck to you. I'm am getting layed off at the end of June and having surgery July 9th. I'm grateful for unemployment and an awesome severance package. I'm taking the summer and most of the fall off. I've gotta heal from a back surgery and VSG. Keep us posted. I wish you luck on your journey
SuzanneR
on 5/13/12 1:33 am - Randolph, NJ
 Good for you!Former ER person here now a Risk Manager RN but still took a month off. Good luck you will love your sleeve! You will feel so much better during your shift s/p sleeve!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 266 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views