See The Surgeon Tomorrow

cassi777
on 6/10/12 10:33 am
VSG on 07/03/12
 I'm on day 3 of my pre-op diet and see my surgeon tomorrow to get my surgery date and the colon cleansing stuff. ICK! No one from the doctor's office told me about that! Oh well...I will do what it takes to get this show on the road. I am hoping that by the end of the month I'll have a new stomach and an even better life.

Pre-op diet is going so much smoother than I had thought. Grocery shopping yesterday was a little difficult but made it through. Just told my fiance that I have to have stuff other than protein shakes to eat! It's a learning curve I know. 

Check this out for some will power! My man wanted me to make him and his parents a strawberry cake for dessert tonight (Sunday is family dinner night) and I did without even tasting it!!!!!  I did have one small lick of my fingers when I had some icing on them, but instead of having a piece of cake, I had me a strawberry protein shake! If I can make it through that BEFORE surgery, I so have this!!! 

Hope everyone has a great work week and remembers no matter what to keep their heads up!
HW: 179 Pre-Op: 162
Goal: 115lbs  

louisamay
on 6/10/12 12:17 pm
VSG on 04/27/12
You are doing great!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question