Sensitive Kids vs. Mean Kids - Who I believe is to blame

Crabadams72
on 6/20/12 5:29 am - Silver Spring, MD
I have heard the military doctors give no plans or guidance either.

Angel, I used to have really bad menstrual cramps. My Dr -a male at the time, told me to double up on Tylenol. Do you know that I also found out I had gastritis from taking Tylenol over the years! I ended up getting a procedure to get rid of the visitor but my pre-op testing opened my eyes.

I have had 1 too many bad experiences w doctors to trust that they think outside whatever specialty they have. Unless like Dr C/Jossert, who conduct studies and have good stats.
VSG 6/10/2011  Dr. Ann Lidor BMore MD 5'5 HW-247 SW-233 GW-145 CW-120

http://www.youtube.com/user/72Crabadams   Me rambling about my journey : )

angelsmom89
on 6/20/12 5:33 am - Tallahassee, FL
I wish I could bet Drs J or C for my surgery, but it's not to be.  I plan to be very strict with myself and try to live as LASFP patients do  in the early stages.

You have to give credit where credit is due, right?

No heaven will not ever Heaven be
Unless my cats are there to welcome me.
~Author Unknown

Mom78
on 6/20/12 2:42 pm
VSG on 02/10/12

Not sure what military doctors your referencing, but I work in a military hospital (not in the clinic) and am post op.  The program is highly detailed, very informative, and very thorough.

Our facility has been doing the VSG for about 7 years now, we have to go through NUT, Occupational Therapy, Group, Psych, and a few other things to even get scheduled to see the surgeon.  

Even with all of that, I can say as someone else did, I often found myself reference my book that they gave me for tips and food plans.

SW: 227              GW: 150            HT: 5'6"  

Crabadams72
on 6/20/12 6:00 am - Silver Spring, MD
I think I smart off too much for Dr C. LOL! There are other good surgeons out there too, we're just seeing a lot of strange new traffic here.
VSG 6/10/2011  Dr. Ann Lidor BMore MD 5'5 HW-247 SW-233 GW-145 CW-120

http://www.youtube.com/user/72Crabadams   Me rambling about my journey : )

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 97 views