weight goals, one at a time or????

AMoody
on 7/12/12 2:25 am - Mayville, MI
VSG on 02/06/12
Just wondering..what everyone else does on their weight goals? I have my goal at 165 pounds..I honestly dont ever remember being at that weight in my life so I thought that that was a realistic goal but do you go by what the bmi say you should be or do you go by how you feel? Or do you keep loosing untill you one day you say op this is my ideal weight.. I want to say that even now at 177 pounds I FEEL WONDERFUL!!!!!!!  If I stopped loosing weight today I think I would be ok at where Im at compaire to where I was at 238#'s.. I think its kinda sad/funny that I honestly dont know where I should be weight wise.. For me Im so close to my goal of 165#'s some days I feel like IM never gonna get there but get there I will but what happens from there? Is there some magical number I should reach? 

H.W 247 L.W 170 C.W 238 G.W 145

(deactivated member)
on 7/12/12 2:37 am
I have been dealing with the exact same issue. Here is a link to my post from the other day.
It will show you my thinking about goal and give you the thought process behind my upping my goal to a higher weight.
A lot of good responses there, too. Maybe it'll help answer your question. Only you can set your goal weight. There is no right answer except the one that you have.

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/VSG/4549493/xpost-Goal-Weight-lon g-sorry/#37700832
AMoody
on 7/12/12 3:47 am - Mayville, MI
VSG on 02/06/12
Thank you

H.W 247 L.W 170 C.W 238 G.W 145

Most Active