SV for ME at 3 weeks Post Op!

Keith L.
on 10/21/12 11:56 pm - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12
I am just a few days past my 3 weeks post op mark and I have lost 45lbs since starting the pre-op diet.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Metime12.
on 10/22/12 12:01 am
 Wow! Congratulations! I have reached my 11th day and feel lighter but my scale seems to have stalled the last few days, probably because I am struggling with my UTI and just seem to be holding in the fluids! In any case! You are an encouragement, I am following behind you and others, albeit guys lose faster!
 These are the first days of the rest of my life. I feel like i have gone through a rebirth, with a second chance for a new life to live and a new me to treasure! I will remain on the losers bench for the rest of my  healthier life!         
RedStar98
on 10/22/12 3:02 am - Johnston, RI
VSG on 10/02/12
Fantastic!  It's a guy thing!  I'm so jealous, I'm 3 weeks post op tomorrow, and if I count from the day of surgery, I'm only down 9 pounds, if I go from the 2 week preop, I'm down just 28.
I have my first follow up today, and then NUT appointment this week, I hope things start to pick up.  I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

Keith L.
on 10/22/12 4:53 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12
I am going from my pre pre-op diet weight. And yes guys do lose faster. I am starting to work out tonight so hopefully it will fall off faster.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

TSinNC
on 10/22/12 9:37 am
VSG on 08/16/12
 Woot woot! Congrats!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views