Feeling a Bit Manic Today

Keith L.
on 10/30/12 10:37 pm - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12
I'm feeling a bit manic today about VSG. I feel freaking great. I feel good about how I'm eating. I feel good about how I'm cooking. My weight loss is pretty steady. I feel great about my increasing level of self control and decision making. I still have m challenges but I feel like I am winning.

Now if I can just get on top of exercise.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/12 11:21 pm - Wiesbaden, Germany
DS on 10/08/13

Start with taking walks.  If you have a dog, walk the dog; you will both benefit.  BTW, the exercise can help with the manic feelings.

Nadurra Deb
on 10/31/12 12:46 am - CO
VSG on 08/06/12

That's great! I'm glad you can pat yourself on the back for how well you are doing and enjoy how you are feeling. The exercise will come...start slow with something simple like walking or is there some kind of activity you can add into your life that would involve exercise...martal arts, dance, boxing? You will figure that out as you get more and more energy and lose more weight...really feel like moving after a while.

I haven't been so good at exercising either. I do manage to walk or do 30 minutes on my eliptical 3-4 times a week, but other than that I haven't done much so far.

Debbie          

YouTube WLS Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NadurraDeb

melz1974
on 10/31/12 1:49 am
VSG on 07/10/12

Keith...I need some of your energy!!  Shoot some this way, sunshine!!  I'll share my excitement about exercise with you....that's when I feel most "manic".  I feel my best when I hit the gym and my butt is sore from spending a ton of time on the arc trainer...or increasing my ab workout.  I just downloaded the C25K app for my iphone and I'm psyched about getting to the gym tomorrow and trying it out.  

Sleeved July 10th ~ My independence day!
Highest Weight: 302, Consult Weight:298 Surgery Weight:263 

reneemosley
on 10/31/12 6:12 am, edited 10/31/12 6:12 am - WA
VSG on 05/21/12

Keith I am soooo with you on this. I was just soliciting help this week for the same issue, heres the thread. I got some helpful insight.

And I went to Zumba last night (reluctantly) and I felt great!! You can do it! I think what I liked most about the advice was it was likened to brushing your teeth, you just gotta do it!!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/VSG/4581230/Exercise-is-an-8-letter-word-thats-2-four-letter-words/#37974826

But please follow your bodies queues your only 1 month out.

Band 5/2006          Revision to VSG 5/2012

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views