I am an asshole

bigred_z
on 12/30/12 3:07 pm - Independence, KY
VSG on 11/16/12

LMAO at the recent posts!!  Elina, you are correct in wanting me in your corner in a life and death battle.  Because I will fight to the death for each and every patient that comes through my door.  God wills something different of course...but God helps those who cannot help themselves.  When you cannot...it is MY job to do as YOU would if you were able.  THAT is the job as a nurse.  And so I do...and I do it well.  As mentioned...if you want a massuese, a mommy, a whatever..I am not your girl.  A life saver...you got it!  U have it  in spades! Especially my vets!!!  I am a vet myself.  I give as I would want to get were I unable to speak for myself.

Lori RN, MS     Band 2/9/07 265lbs    Removed 4/13/12@ 185lbs (slip&erosion) Sleeve 11/16/12@ 225lbs  If I could get as excited about exercise as I am about a Big Mac...Now in ONEderland!!  197.4

bigred_z
on 12/30/12 3:12 pm, edited 12/30/12 3:13 pm - Independence, KY
VSG on 11/16/12

Karizmommy...I will not step foot again, ever!!!  Into an Autozone.  They recently fired an employee for exercising his American right to carry a firearm.  AND he saved the managers life by doing so, when he fired upon a criminal robber.

As a concealed carry, 2nd amendment supporting american....I WILL NEVER GIVE MY BUSINESS TO AUTO ZONE EVER AGAIN.  A shame too...I race and modify muscle cars as a hobby.  I have many vets, aND MANY car ppl to talk too.

Lori RN, MS     Band 2/9/07 265lbs    Removed 4/13/12@ 185lbs (slip&erosion) Sleeve 11/16/12@ 225lbs  If I could get as excited about exercise as I am about a Big Mac...Now in ONEderland!!  197.4

karismommy231
on 12/30/12 3:21 pm
VSG on 11/05/12
I think NAPA has them on sale....lol

Really? Thats crazy. I hope he sues the hell out of them! Sheesh.

HW: 235, SW: 227, CW: 152.0, 83 lbs lost since 10/22/12 --Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, hate less, love more, and good things will be yours.

texasrigdiver
on 12/30/12 11:43 pm - TX
DS on 11/29/12

Big Red, you and I have a lot in common, I'm the oldest of 8 so ended up leaving home before Sr. yr in high school to make my own way, (tired of parents BS) Navy Vet, FC1 (SW), Desert Storm vet aboard USS New Jersey. Concealed carry and just bought my wife the sig P238 .380 for her CHL too.

"...the sun is the same in a relative way but were older, shorter of breath, and one day closer to death..." Pink Floyd 

LilySlim Weight charts

M1(22);                                        

Julie L.
on 12/31/12 6:50 am - Montreal, Canada
VSG on 11/08/12
On December 30, 2012 at 11:12 PM Pacific Time, bigred_z wrote:

Karizmommy...I will not step foot again, ever!!!  Into an Autozone.  They recently fired an employee for exercising his American right to carry a firearm.  AND he saved the managers life by doing so, when he fired upon a criminal robber.

As a concealed carry, 2nd amendment supporting american....I WILL NEVER GIVE MY BUSINESS TO AUTO ZONE EVER AGAIN.  A shame too...I race and modify muscle cars as a hobby.  I have many vets, aND MANY car ppl to talk too.

You have a "right" to bring a gun to work,  is that true?    That sounds crazy to me.     If i were a business owner I'd want to not have anyone bringing guns either,  seems like a no brainer to me?

(deactivated member)
on 12/30/12 3:42 pm

Glad to meet you, Big A-hole! LOL!

Ah, we all get a little frustrated from time to time. Happens. No big deal. We all gotta wear our big boy breeches here on the interweb!

That said, some people just need a softer approach. Me, not so much!

Anyhow, like Elina, I want to read the posts where you've been a total a-hole, because I've missed those.

bob-h
on 12/30/12 6:25 pm - Bad Axe, MI
VSG on 10/09/12

I will have to remember when I post to you on MFP not to **** you off.       Good post.   

Failure  IS NOT  an Option                  

Mom4Jazz
on 12/30/12 8:36 pm

I think you are missing the issue in the thread where you were referred to as an "asshole".

Your post was asking a vegan how she got fat. Besides being entirely irrelevant to her question, it was a very uninformed question. You know Oreo cookies are vegan, right? As are mashed potatoes, sugar, nuts, oils, grains? Many vegans are very health conscious but some eat junk and they can get just as fat as a non-vegan.

You weren't offering "tough advice" in that first post. You weren't offering any advice at all. Just snark.

Highest weight: 335 lbs, BMI 50.9
Pre-op weight: 319 lbs, BMI 48.5
Current range: 140-144, BMI 21.3 - 22

175+ lbs lost, maintaining since February 2012

(deactivated member)
on 12/30/12 11:17 pm
VSG on 06/04/12

Amen.

joannalu_1970
on 12/31/12 2:06 am - CA
VSG on 01/29/13

Thank you for pointing it out.  There is no need to be snarky on this forum, especially since it's a SUPPORT group.  No one is asking to be mothered.  We just want to be able to talk about our issues without judgment.  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 100 views