OK Friends!! Back Surgery Tomorrow!!!!

Ann M.
on 4/10/13 9:29 am, edited 4/10/13 9:34 am - Salisbury, NC
VSG on 11/21/12

Please remember me in your prayers! I am SO READY for this pain to go away! Surgery is tomorrow! I check in the hospital at 12:30 pm. I have to stay one night. I'll be home with my walker and the BIG BLACK BACK BRACE on Friday!!!

Sorry I hit the wrong button - So I should be walking and walking and walking Thursday evening!!! SO look out! I will finally be able to WALK!!! I have been waiting so LONG!!!

Please pray all goes well and that my hips and tail bone STOP hurting!! I know there will be surgery pain for a little while - but there is the knowledge that will go away. This pain has not gone away, it's gotten worse daily.

I am excited! Thank you in advance!! I'll be back on ASAP!!! Hopefully Saturday or Sunday!  Ann

cajunlady1958
on 4/10/13 9:50 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
sending you well wishes for a speedy recovery and as pain free as possible.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

SophieNJ
on 4/10/13 10:45 am - Parsippany, NJ
VSG on 03/05/13

good thoughts and wishes for a speedy, smooth recovery are heading your way!!! best of luck!!!

Sophie

Judy_long_island
on 4/10/13 10:52 am - NY
VSG on 07/15/13

best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery!!

cymbalom
on 4/10/13 12:51 pm
Absolutely! This is going to be such a huge help for you! Best wishes for quick, complete recovery and return to the racquetball court (or not)!

Angie from Missouri
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views