3 Months & 4 days post-op & down 77 lbs.

HilaryH8103
on 5/24/13 10:08 am - WA
The last 3 months have flown bye. Some days way better than others. Some days I still wonder if I made the right decision. I know I did because the one thing that I wanted most out of my journey was to get my feet back to some sort of normal state & luckily for me it happened instantly after surgery. I still have to take my LASIK & wear my compression socks for my R.A & Lymphedema but overall I've experienced some major changes & they all have been for the better.
I won't lie to you & say it's been perfect because being nausea & throwing up a few times a week in the early mornings is far from my dream day but it's getting better & I've lost 77 lbs. in the process so I really can't complain too much.

Everyone says how great I look & that they can tell how much weight I've lost but sometimes I just can't help but wonder if they're being nice. They all know I had WLS. No secrets here!! I can only tell in my face & waist, other than that I still feel like a fatty. Maybe in time it will hit me, until then I'm going to keep on keeping on.

Good Luck Fellow Losers & Future Losers. Your journey will be whatever you make of it.

XOXO,
Hilary
ParisGirl
on 5/24/13 10:22 am
VSG on 04/25/13
Sorry that you've had some challenging moments. It looks like you have a great attitude and are fighting the good fight. You are worth the effort! I hope you have smooth sailing from here on out.

HilaryH8103
on 5/24/13 2:16 pm - WA
I try to have a positive attitude but some days I can be a royal biAtch.
All the best to you to.. Thank you!!
debk21
on 5/24/13 10:38 am - Mansfield, TX

"Your journey will be whatever you make of it."  No truer words were ever spoken...You have done fabulous!  So proud of your accomplishments and overcoming obstacles...You are an inspiration to us all!  Way to go!!!

Deb

Goal Reached in 12.5 Months
HW: 274   Pre-OpW: 266   SW: 254   CW: 125  GW: 145

You must permanently change your lifestyle if you want your weight loss to be permanent. You can do it!

HilaryH8103
on 5/24/13 2:18 pm - WA
Amen Deb!! =)

I'm no inspiration but thank you for the kind words. We're all on this road together doing the best we can.

Xo,
Hilary
SuzyNZ
on 5/24/13 10:54 am
VSG on 09/17/12
You're doing awesome!!

Get used to the mirror lying...it still does that for me. Some days I see thin person, some days super chubster is back!..lol

Suzy wink (Age: 41, Height: 6'1,  SW: 169.4kg/372lb.  CW: 80.5kg/177lb.  Total lost: 88.9kg/195lbs)

HilaryH8103
on 5/24/13 2:20 pm - WA
Hey Suzy,

I miss ya! How's everything going in your neck of the woods?

Damn those mirrors!!! Lol..

Xo,
Hilary
spiceygirl
on 5/24/13 11:01 am - austin, TX
VSG on 05/20/13

Keep up the great work, you are doing a phenomenal job. It may not be easy, but the results in the end will be priceless.

HilaryH8103
on 5/24/13 2:21 pm - WA
Thank you, I sure as hell hope so. Lol
Miss150
on 5/24/13 11:47 am
So enjoy reading your posts and following your fantastic journey. The feet-the feet! I continue to see greater healing for you, and so hope that the lymph edema will resolve itself completely. On the WLSide, it wasn't until I had lost nearly 100 pounds that it truly hit me that more than the usural- loose some gain it all back was happening, and true progress was being made. That's all head stuff. The reality of it, girl, is, YOU ARE COOKING ON GAS! Way to go. Big smiles your way.

goal!!! August 20, 2013   age: 59  High weight: 345 (June, 2011)  Consult weight: 293 (June, 2012)  Pre-Op: 253 (Nov., 2012) Surgery weight: 235 (Dec. 12, 2012) Current weight: 145

TOTAL POUNDS LOST- 200 (110 pounds lost before surgery, 90 pounds lost Post Op.diabetes in remission-blood pressure normal-cholesterol and triglyceride levels normal!  BMI from 55.6  supermorbidly obese to 23.6  normal!!!!  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 65 views