My insurance says its approved my dr says different?!??!??

LoveLee07
on 6/12/13 6:03 am - Hampton, GA
Just called my insurance they said my surgery was approved I email my Bariatric coordinator to see if they had received the approval. She wrote:

"I have not received an approval yet, I just checked on it and it is currently in review.
I will update you as soon as I have any more updates.

Have a great day."

So what's really going on ?
Anne64
on 6/12/13 6:12 am
VSG on 06/19/13

I received my letter before my doc's office got their copy.  I am sure they will call you as soon as they get it....or check back in a day or two.

It is a GREAT feeling to be approved, isn't' it!!??

Anne

tigerlilly3847
on 6/12/13 6:46 am
VSG on 06/06/13

I GOT MY LETTER TO BEFORE THE DR DID... AND I EVEN FAXED A COPY TO MY DR THINKING IT WOULD GET THINGS GOING FAST ER... BUT THEY SAID THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE COPY FROM THE INC.. BEFORE THEY COULD DO ANYTHING AT ALL MY COPY WOULD NOT WORK... SO I HAD TO WAIT AROUND 4 TO 5 DAYS BEFORE THEY GOT IT.... JUST HANG IN THERE

LoveLee07
on 6/12/13 7:35 am - Hampton, GA
ThAnk you both for your responses! It does feel good to be 50% approved lol but yes I'll just be glad when the office gets wind of the approval I'm excited...
TynettaM
on 6/13/13 3:04 am - Greensboro, NC

you can have the insurance coordinator to fax it too....at least that's the option mine did because she new I would get my approval letter before they did. I was approved weeks ago and I still don't ahve my letter, but b/c my coordinator is awesome sauce...LOL...she faxed it and left a vm...and I got my date July 3rd.

i hope you get a better turnout

LoveLee07
on 6/13/13 3:23 am - Hampton, GA

Ok thank you!

Crabadams72
on 6/12/13 8:49 am - Silver Spring, MD
It sounds like the coordinator gave you a copy and paste response.
She probably hasn't checked her mail/email yet.
VSG 6/10/2011  Dr. Ann Lidor BMore MD 5'5 HW-247 SW-233 GW-145 CW-120

http://www.youtube.com/user/72Crabadams   Me rambling about my journey : )

LoveLee07
on 6/12/13 8:59 am - Hampton, GA

Lol youre probably right 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views