Weight loss gained

eyeseehot1
on 6/20/13 8:30 am - FL
Breakfast-Protein shake Lunch-Mango and pinapple smoothie Dinner Chicken with broccoli Snack-2 slices of cheese and a protein bar. I'm only eating 4 ozs of food. Apple juice and 2 bottles of water
hollykim
on 6/20/13 9:23 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

I suggest you drop the fruit smoothie and the protein bar unless the stats are high protein and low carb /sugar. apple juice is full of sugar too so I would drop it.

In place of the things suggested to drop,add dense protein. every meal should start with dense protein and it should be the main ingredient with a few greens maybe.

Is your protein shake low carb and high protein? if not find one that is.

Eating as much carbs/sugar as you are eating would stop my weight loss dead in the water.

GL

eyeseehot1
on 6/20/13 3:30 pm - FL
Thank you. I will.
frisco
on 6/20/13 9:25 am
On June 20, 2013 at 3:30 PM Pacific Time, eyeseehot1 wrote:
Breakfast-Protein shake Lunch-Mango and pinapple smoothie Dinner Chicken with broccoli Snack-2 slices of cheese and a protein bar. I'm only eating 4 ozs of food. Apple juice and 2 bottles of water

I would bet the farm your carb/sugar intake is way to high......and your cals are much higher than you think.....

- Fruit, smoothie, protein bar, apple juice could be 100 grams of carbs alone......

For most of us to lose the last weight, you really gotta tighten it up.....

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

eyeseehot1
on 6/20/13 3:31 pm - FL
Thank you
ptmint
on 6/20/13 11:52 am - CA

I have not had surgery yet, in fact I'm in the research phase still. But, when I saw you are doing Insanity I had to post.

I did Insanity about 3 1/2 years ago while following a sound food plan that I have used for years to lose weight and I gained!! My abs were rock hard, I could do 50+ squats, push-ups, etc. by the end of the program, but my weight was up. I decided the gain was due to muscle gain. My clothes fit better and above all I felt great, but was disappointed that the pounds didn't just fall off my body.

eyeseehot1
on 6/20/13 3:28 pm - FL
Wow really! That's the same with me I feel awesome. My clothes do fit better. But no weight loss just gain. I don't see the weight gain. My abs are hard. My hips is wider. Thighs and but went down. My arms are hard too
MacMadame
on 6/20/13 6:21 pm - Northern, CA

If you are losing inches, who cares what your weight is.... it's not like we have an LCD display on our foreheads. All anyone sees is what we look like. You look smaller than before. Therefore, you've "lost weight" no matter what the scale says.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

eyeseehot1
on 6/20/13 7:25 pm - FL
I hear ya! I've loss 60 pounds in a year. I'm afraid of the weight sneaking back up on me.
Valsdetermined2lose
on 6/20/13 9:15 pm

Yes be very afraid !! the honeymoon stage is 12 to 18 months for some of us, o ive been told by my surgeon. Get back on track with things right now. Lower your calorie intake , drink lots of water. I hate plain water but i love crystal light it helps me with drinking my liquids throughout the day. I gained 25 pounds and when i noticed it i freaked out!! I want able to workout as much because of complications with plastics last year and found myself snacking more and being confined to a bed all day. I never really realized that i was eating more than i should. those pounds creeped up on me in no time. Last month i got back on track  with keeping calories low and drinking lots of water plus excecise and im down 11 of the 25 pounds that ive gained. Trust me you can do it, keep your head up. It may be a little easier for us to lose because of our smaller stomachs but you have to go back to basics and listen to your sleeve when your full.

Tale care!

HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 99 views