10 days post op

cmeBblessed
on 6/27/13 2:00 pm
Hi oh-fam I had surgery on the 17th I am starting to feel like my self as the days past. At first I could not hold water down but yesterday that changed for me so now im getting in all my fluids and most of my protein. I haven't been on any pain meds since I've been home oh,and im down 21#s since the day of surgery.
Danigirl58
on 6/27/13 2:18 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 06/19/13
Glad to hear that you are doing well!!! Awesom on getting in your gluids and proteins and of course on the 21# loss My surgery was done on the 19th and I to am starting to feel like myself as well. I'm not expecting to lose all that much cause I'm a lightweight lol I would personally have a cow if I lost that much in ten days lol

horrible_monster
on 6/27/13 3:22 pm
VSG on 02/27/13

Wow, sounds like you're taking great care of yourself. Glad you're feeling better and more like yourself. :)

I have a basement but don't dwell in it full time.

HilaryH8103
on 6/27/13 3:42 pm - WA
That's excellent news. The sky's the limit from here so get to reaching.

Congrats,
Hilary
sheranfour
on 6/27/13 7:36 pm

That's great!

When I was fresh post op, I remember trying to get in all my NUT wanted me to. It can be challenging. Just remember to listen to your sleeve and call the NUT with as many questions along the way as you may have.

You'll have many more goals and victories as you continue on your journey. Great job!!!!

Peace

~Deb

Not MY will, but HIS. Not MY time, but HIS.    
CyndiGail
on 6/27/13 8:36 pm - Charlotte, NC
VSG on 06/17/13

Hi! We had surgery on the same day!! I am so glad you are doing so well!! I'm not sure how much I've lost as I couldn't hold anything down but I give myself IV fluids each day so I'm still swollen. Congratulations and I hope we can stay in touch during the journey!!

VSG (6/17/13) HW: 266 SW: 250 CW: 159

Anne64
on 6/28/13 2:00 am
VSG on 06/19/13

I was on the 19th and I am still amazed at how great I feel!  Congrats on the amazing loss thus far!

Anne

SAHM2four
on 6/28/13 2:53 pm
VSG on 06/17/13
I too was on the 17th, but I am still having a lot of pain in my left upper quadrant. However I have lost 20.4 lbs but I feel sooooo hungry. Can't wait for Monday when I can do Pureed foods. My surgeon told me that if water was a problem to drink crystal light... have you tried that? It may help. Congrats!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 80 views