Stalled

Kbutler79
on 9/6/13 11:02 pm
And although I have waited 6 weeks for it to happen, it still frustrates me! I stalled the same place EVERY time I lose weight! Lol, I can't wait for 220 to be gone forever! Any suggestions to get over this hump??

Thanks,
Kellie
Scott S.
on 9/6/13 11:35 pm - TX
I have a looooong way to go in this journer, but I recently had about a 3-4 day stall. I just put my head down, upped my treadmill time, and put an extra 16 oz of water in per day on top of what I can currently do. It took a little time, but it happened.

Keep working the system!

VSG: 8/8/13 

Miss150
on 9/7/13 3:40 am
I cannot tell you how many times in my life I would diet and get down around the 250-260 mark an then go no further- just as if I had touched a brick wall, been turned around and shoved back to wherever I started and then beyond, always getting heavier and heavier. This time, as I approached that "wall" again, the SERIOUS FEAR that I could go no further raised its ugly head again. I know where you are coming from, and want to encourage you- THIS IS NOT THE END OF YOuR JOURNEY! There is no wall- only our fear. Fear is just just that- a feeling. It is not reality. The reality is that, if you are working your program, and doing what you are supposed to, the scale, while it may be stubborn, cannot and will not stay there. Do not give up. Do not lose heart- this is just a test. Are you in this to finish the race? I bet you are. Courage in the face of this fear, perserverance, and compliance will see you through! Bonnie

goal!!! August 20, 2013   age: 59  High weight: 345 (June, 2011)  Consult weight: 293 (June, 2012)  Pre-Op: 253 (Nov., 2012) Surgery weight: 235 (Dec. 12, 2012) Current weight: 145

TOTAL POUNDS LOST- 200 (110 pounds lost before surgery, 90 pounds lost Post Op.diabetes in remission-blood pressure normal-cholesterol and triglyceride levels normal!  BMI from 55.6  supermorbidly obese to 23.6  normal!!!!  

Member Services
on 9/7/13 3:54 am - Irvine, CA
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 47 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 47 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 203 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 287 views