APPLE shape...

RoMoFo
on 10/16/13 10:08 am
VSG on 09/19/13

Oka so I carry all my weight in my mid section.  I've always hated it.  A week ago I got on the scale and it was up quite a bit!  I have been scared to get on it ever since because I felt like I was failing when I saw those numbers.  To those of you who are further out and are apple shaped when did you start seeing change?  I feel like I'm just as big now as I was at the time of my surgery and I'm a worrier so idk.  Maybe I'm just being a worry wart.  I think I would feel better if I could work out or something...I'm stressing and don't want to.

grayC
on 10/16/13 11:30 am
VSG on 05/01/13
I'm also an apple shape...all my weight was in my stomach...
It helps to take measurements..I only took my stomach cause that's all I'm interested in..I'm almost 6 months out and down over 12 inches from my stomach (from 45 to 33) but when I look in the mirror I still see a big bubba belly...
Also when I put my UGGS on this week I realized I must have lost about 2 inches from each calf b/c they used to be tight on the calf and not even go up all the way and now I can fit 2fingers in there w/ my calf

RoMoFo
on 10/16/13 12:43 pm
VSG on 09/19/13

Yeah I just see a huge stomach when I'm in the mirror and I want to be able to see change.  Right now I don't see anything and don't want to weigh because I was up last week.  I'm super frustrated

Kbutler79
on 10/16/13 10:50 pm
Ugh the infamous apple shape! I am an also in this category, frustrating to say the least... I am down almost 60 lbs and started seeing a difference at around 50 lbs down. Starting weight was 268 current weight is 210. Just seems my legs and arms are losing faster than my midsection! You are not alone my friend
kellie
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views