cant get myself back on track

great.lakes.girl.
on 11/30/13 9:40 pm, edited 11/30/13 9:44 pm
I started a new job about two months ago and through that process it seems as if I forgot or just decided to eat wrong. I need a kick in the pants and some help how can I make myself start over. I have eaten everything I shouldn't have and no longer have time or the energy to exercise . And ontop of everything else I think I stretched out my stomach. Please help! As always and comments or advice always welcome thank you .
JennyLove
on 11/30/13 11:02 pm - Douglasville , GA

What if you went back to the beginning and went through all the phases again? Do 3 protein shakes a day with jello and pudding for 2 or 3 days, then move back into the soft foods stage for a few days, then go back to solids making sure to follow your NUT guidelines and basic rules like protein first, etc.  I'm only 13 days post op so I'm not a vet and I don't have tried and true methods that worked for me yet, but, I've put a lot of thought into what I will try in that situation. Maybe going back to the beginning could remind you of how far you have come and motivate you to keep reaching for more.  As for the exercise, crank up the radio and dance your pants off in the living room. Sometimes its hard to talk yourself into going for a walk or to the gym, but once you hear music, you can't help but to dance.  I hope everything works out for you!

hollykim
on 11/30/13 11:37 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

you don't need to go back to liqs. Just go back to basics, high protein, low carb. It is the carbs making your restriction less. Go back to protein and your restriction will kick back in.

It will be hard, detoxing off carbs but you can do it. GL

VSG on 06/12/13
Stick to dense proteins and you will quickly see that your restriction is still there. I find fish and turkey and chicken are great for me.

You and I are only a couple of weeks apart - it's not that long ago...you remember what to do. Get off the carbs as previously mentioned...you can do it!

Laurie
Ps congrats on the new job!

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

great.lakes.girl.
on 12/1/13 2:49 am
Thank you everyone for the great advice. I know I can do it I just think I needed to be reminded that I know what to do I just have to do it again.
Most Active