Another decent treat!

HuskerBrenda
on 6/3/14 6:52 am - Omaha, NE
VSG on 09/23/13

Hi All,

I found another decent treat that might fit in your plan. Again, not for every day but good for taking to the movies or other times when you might might want something special. I don't often have a sweet tooth, but when I do I want something cookie-like rather than pudding, ice cream, shakes, etc.

Power Crunch protein bars -- most are around 13-15 g protein and about 10 g carbs. They have a variety of flavors including chocolate mint (very Thin Mint-ish), triple chocolate and chocolate peanut butter. It's a decent sized bar and they remind me a little of those crunchy layered wafer cookies. 

Now I know many of us don't eat processed stuff, some avoid artificial sweeteners (these have stevia), or the carbs are too high for you. That's fine. Don't slam. I just wanted to share something I found that others might like!

Have a great week!

Brenda

45y/o  5'4" Sleeve 9/23/13 Dr. Thomas White  HW 245; SW 232.8; CW 141.8

Amber G.
on 6/3/14 6:59 am
VSG on 04/02/14

Yes! I just got some @ Trader Joe's. They are pretty good, and the lowest I have seen thus far in the carbs department too! I used to eat these pre-surgery. 

diane S.
on 6/8/14 3:14 am

i love these. like the vanilla best.  I take them when traveling and also when i have to go somewhere early and skip breakfast.   and they don't have an icky aftertaste like most protein bars do.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views