Not 1, Not 2, but 3 NSV!!!!!!

Redhotqtee
on 8/5/14 3:12 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Hi.. Im almost 12wks out from my surgery and I've been at a "stall" for about 3-4 wks now.. It's very discouraging, and I know that it comes with the territory. Sooo, I've decided to NOT look at the scale, and look at my NSV'S!!!!!..

1.  I work from home, so while sitting at my desk, I was able to cross my legs and continue to work!!!.. I just did it automatically, like it was something that I had always done.. There werent any cramps, pain or anything.. Honestly, I was quite comfy!!

2.  My sister and I had gone to the Goodwill on Saturday to just browse as usual, and she asked me if I was gonna look for some jeans since all of my clothes are now too big.  I said, um.. sure. So, i figured, I'd look through the 20's to see if I saw something I liked.  I didnt, but I did see a pair in 18 petite that I liked.  I went into the dressing room and LOW AND BEHOLD, I could fit those bad boys!!!.. I was in the dressing room doing the running man/dancing, cuz I could fit them.. To go from a 24/26/28, down to an 18!!!.. I was in shock.. .I still am!!.

3.  I had gone to the Dr for an appointment and you know how you have to get weighed in first? Well, she must have sized me up as I was walking to the scale. When I got on the scale, she moved the larger marker to 200, then moved the smaller marker to my weight... I wasnt concerned about the number, but just the fact that she started with 200!!! In the past, she would have started with 250 or 300 and made her way up or down depending on which marker she used!!!.. I was just giddy inside.... I hate that I've been stalling for the past 3 weeks, but these NSV's are motivation!!!!!..

Oh... And I finally have a profile pic up... Geez it took forever... lol

diane S.
on 8/5/14 3:24 am

these are so great. get ready for more.   congrats.  diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Redhotqtee
on 8/5/14 3:25 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Thank you!!!!

Jaime P.
on 8/5/14 3:42 am
VSG on 07/22/14

Great job! Great NSV's! 

Instagram

32 y/o female 5'2"; HW 260; GW 140; SW 245.8; CW 233; BMI 43.6

Redhotqtee
on 8/5/14 4:10 am
VSG on 05/12/14

thank you..

Tracy D.
on 8/5/14 3:51 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

All great NSVs!  Ignore that stupid scale - it's probably the LEAST important indicator of your ongoing success.   Your food logs and measurements are much better indicators as to how well you are doing.  

Keep up the great work 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Redhotqtee
on 8/5/14 4:11 am
VSG on 05/12/14

thank you.

Cece2014
on 8/5/14 4:07 am

Exciting!  Keep up the good work.

Christine

Low Carb Lifestyle is working!   HW: 370   CW: 295  GW: 200

Redhotqtee
on 8/5/14 4:35 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Thank you...

Auntierara
on 8/5/14 4:25 am

Ok, I feel a little dumb asking this but what does NSV stand for?  I get what it means, but what does it stand for?

And of course, CONGRATS!  :)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 66 views