Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday, November 12, 2018

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/12/18 10:43 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Happy Veterans Day and thank you to everyone who served our country or have family and friends who did. It is a strange holiday since a lot of businesses don't celebrate it (but should IMO).

QOTD: What state or country do you never want to go back to? I never want to return to Tijuana though I have been to other parts of Mexico. Everyone seemed so desperately poor. Someone said that the begging women with children strapped on borrow the children. That's still a terrible way to have to try to make money! And the children selling chicklets were so sad.

2 Years 7 months post-op (maintaining below goal for 23 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: tuna salad, pickles, and cottage cheese

D: fish tacos (yes I am on a fish kick)

S: homemade cottage cheese

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

facetedginger
on 11/12/18 11:03 am

Thank you very much. I agree with you-- I found it odd that even our hospital where a lot of veterans are employed and cared for didn't recognize it at all.

QOTD: What state or country do you never want to go back to? I spent a good bit of time in Oklahoma at Fort Sill, and I could do without every going back.

B: Coffee and bari cereal

L: Leftover ribs and peas from last night

D: Leftovers again. I made an entire rack of ribs for DH and I so we could eat on it for a few days.

mmsmom
on 11/12/18 11:26 am - Woburn, MA

Happy Veteran's Day. I'm working - and they give us the day after Thanksgiving off instead. I won't complain since traffic was light and i'd rather have the day after Thanksgiving off - no offense to our vets.

QOTD: I've been to Georgia more than once and as much as I enjoyed it, I can't see any reason to ever go back.

B: steel cut oats

L: 1/2 turkey/white bean hummus wrap. it was delicious

D: nothing planned

E: walk the dog

VSG on 04/28/2014

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 73 views