Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? 12/15/18

(deactivated member)
on 12/15/18 6:00 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning menu friends. It's a cold Saturday, but they say it will warm up into the 50s midday. We will see. I am worn down a bit with a sinus infection, but I am still going. Taking my friend to get her some groceries again and spending some time with her. She is also returning a bunch of merchandise she bought on our last outing. She over spends a ton then has buyers remorse.

After all that is said and done, I may go home and take a nap!

QOTD: Is all your Christmas preparations done, or are you still working on them?

Decorating is done, present buying is done, all that's left is wrapping.

B- Fage 2% with almond granola

L- White fish and broccoli

D- chicken stir fry

mmsmom
on 12/15/18 7:22 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning. Hope you feel better soon, Mer****'s a crazy, busy time of year.
QOTD: I'm pretty much ready. Shopping is done and all gifts are wrapped - and I'm talking about 70 or more presents. I definitely go overboard with my kids and their significant others.

B: cheerios at 5 am - couldn't sleep, donut at 7:30 : /

L: Leftover chinese

D: steak on the grill - it's 50!!!

E: will walk, hoping to paint and basically a busy day.

VSG on 04/28/2014

Gwen M.
on 12/15/18 9:13 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Yay! I'm glad you're posting today! I'm so sorry that you've got a sinus infection. I used to get them all the freaking time. :/ Thankfully allergy shots largely resolved my issues, since I had been in a position where I'd have a course of antibiotics 6+ times a year due to the progression of my sinus infections. Ugh.

QOTD: My biggest holiday preparations were to finish my school work and I finished my last assignment on Thursday (woo) and proofed and submitted it yesterday (yay). So I'm officially in the "waiting for grades" phase of the term. I actually got my final grade for my GERO class a few minutes ago, so it's really only waiting for the grade on that final HMGT assignment.

Next on the docket for holiday prep is firming up the meal plan for our week in the Airbnb and making the grocery list and packing list.

1: protein shake
2: eggs probably!
3: it's a leftover night since I intended to be busy with school work today when I made my meal plan, probably asian meatballs

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: who knows!

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Kristi T.
on 12/15/18 9:57 am, edited 12/15/18 1:58 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Take it easy today Mersh and take care of yourself! Taking a nap sounds like a good idea.

Woke up to snow this morning, so much for the weather forecast of sun and in the 40's. Maybe they meant later in the afternoon?:-) Not much going on today, I have some organizing and a little cleaning to do and maybe some groceries.

QOTD-My family is taking a vacation from Christmas gifts this year(they are in Denver and Palm Springs). My brother is still recovering from his brain surgery and getting back to the routine of work and 3 teenage girls. We all decided no gifts this year. So my only preparation will be for Christmas Eve dinner with my uncle and two friends.

B-1/3 cup granola, bullet coffee

L-Tuna w/mayo and pickles

S-Hot tea

D-tbd

E-Walk with Emmy this afternoon

Have a good Saturday! Edited for grammar:-)

jeannieleasa
on 12/15/18 8:28 pm
VSG on 12/26/18

I am on my 2-week pre-op diet, so I am drinking protein drinks. Yuk

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 41 views