Watcha Eating Today VSGer's? Saturday December 29, 2018

Kristi T.
on 12/29/18 10:41 am, edited 12/29/18 10:42 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning(almost noon here)! I can't believe it is almost 2019, not sure where the time went! It's trying to snow outside, cold and gloomy today. It could be worse, other parts of the country aren't fairing too well.

There is a colony of squirrels living in the trees surrounding my deck. They taunt my dog on a daily basis, some have even been face to face with her. She has a love/hate relationship with them.

QOTD-I am trying to start each day with more gratitude. What are you grateful for today?

I am grateful for my warm home, my dog Emmy and the over all good health of my family.

I am not doing so well on the Holiday Reset/CAMAW, I might have to join the one that is starting Jan. 1st.

B-1/3 cup granola, lots of coffee

L-Greek yogurt with fruit and pecans

S-Hot tea

D-Pizza salad with ranch dressing

E-Short hike with my dog

I hope everyone has a peaceful and safe Saturday!

Liz J.
on 12/29/18 1:01 pm
DS on 11/29/16

Driving out to see the adult boy-child, he's wonderful wife, and cutest grand baby ever!

QOTD- My family has changed in the last few years to a warm, wonderful, supportive and caring group. Tragedy sometimes has a silver lining and I believe my brother I lost would be very proud of us all today.

B- Protein drink mixed w/coffee, protein bar

S- banana and a cup of coffee

L- Grilled chicken breast w/SF BBQ sauce

S- Not sure at this time

D- same ^^

I'll update later!

HW: 398.8 SW:356 GW: 175 CW:147

Kays
on 12/29/18 5:49 pm
VSG on 12/18/17

Hello All

I am also trying to reset after the holiday- I did well with thanksgiving but, I allowed myself additional carbs for Christmas. I have found that now I want carbs everyday- so I'm focusing on protein. I generally do not eat bread, cake, cookies, potatoes etc... just the carbs in vegetables and cheese. I'll know better next holiday!

QOTD: I am grateful for my faith, my god, my family, the silver linings behind the clouds and, the windows that suddenly open when a door closes.

M1: egg and cheese omelet

M2: premier protein shake

M3: meatballs and cheese

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views