Visit

thresg
on 4/16/08 8:56 am - Wilder, VT

Does anyone visit this site?

Gail

White River

katetme
on 6/5/08 5:37 am - Center Lovell, ME
Hi Gail, I am visiting from Maine because my Barton based brother is contemplating surgery and I want to send him to supportive people. This looks a little sad right now? Is it always this slow over here?? Come to the Maine Site if necessary!! Need to know about surgeons in VT. Kate

It was magic when she realized who she had become...
Kate    
Highest    Pre-op     right after Surgery         Current       Goal
      236          213                  219                            140         130

96 lbs lost and gone forever!!  To God goes the Glory!

Finally it moved!

thresg
on 6/5/08 7:12 am - Wilder, VT
Hi Kate; There is a group in Burlington they do RNY< BAND AND DS > AND THERE I S ALWAYS DHMC> EXCUSE THE UPPER CASE MY KEYBOARD IS ON THE FRITZS> GAIL
katetme
on 6/16/08 8:33 am - Center Lovell, ME
Thanks Gail. I will let him know...

It was magic when she realized who she had become...
Kate    
Highest    Pre-op     right after Surgery         Current       Goal
      236          213                  219                            140         130

96 lbs lost and gone forever!!  To God goes the Glory!

Finally it moved!

auggies
on 7/11/08 8:22 am
Hi Gail, I'm new here and hope to be an active member.  So if it's not active now, we can all get it more active!
Bellavia
on 7/23/08 1:03 am
Hi everyone, I'm a new VT member.  I just completed my psych eval and am scheduled to have my first meeting with Dr. Forgione in early September.  I originally thought I'd want a lap band, but after all of the reading I've been doing, I am wondering if a gastric bypass would be a better choice for me.  How does one decide which way to go?  Has anyone had Dr. Forgione do their surgery?  Hoping to hear from fellow Vermonters!
Most Active