BOEING REGENCE TRADITIONAL MEDICAL PLAN CHANGES

Donna Childress
on 1/26/09 6:33 am - Maple Valley, WA

Ya Hoo!  I just got an email from a friend that Boeing Traditional has changed their weight loss requirements from 12 months doctor supervised & chart noted down to 6 months, effective January 2009.  I just called and talked to Boeing Appeals and Correspondence and they verified this information with me and my information will once again be reviewed and I may be eligible now.  Please keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer for me and anyone else who is going through the insurance nightmare.  And please pass this information on to anyone else that has Boeing Traditional Regence Insurance.
Thank you,
Donna/ragadolly

Helen_Anne
on 1/26/09 6:37 am - Bremerton, WA

Yeah!!!  6 months is SO much better than 12!!!

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Sheryl R.
on 1/26/09 6:54 am - Buckley, WA
Make sure and let Dr. Oh's office know.  Dr. Srikanth's office didn't think it was true until they checked on it themselves.  Apparently, Regence is in no hurry to notify the doctors offices of the change.  Also, if you haven't already had your psych eval, there is a change in how that is covered too. 
Sheryl

Only "obese" now!

pam H.
on 1/27/09 1:21 pm - Renton, WA
 Ragadolly,I am so happy for you! I remember how discouraged you were, when we met at the Auburn support group meeting. We'll be seeing you on the loser's bench soon!

Most Active