Costs and best surgeon in WA?

Doodlesartstudio
on 6/28/13 4:47 pm - Palmer, AK
I'm on my way to Washington in a week from Alaska for vacation and have been researching surgeons and prices(I'm self paying)Id like to hopefully decide on a surgeon when Im there. I'm wondering who to go to and what prices are like for the band and the sleeve?
inkyinkerton
on 7/26/13 1:59 am - WA

I am having my surgery thru Dr. Srikanth at the Center For Weight Loss Surgery in Federal Way.  I am also self pay; the surgery is $15,960 including 1 night hospital stay and 3 months of post op.  There are A LOT of pre-op testing requirements however, and the cost of just the testing thus far has been over an additional $5,000.  However, Dr. Srikanth is awesome, his staff is amazing and I'm happy to possibly pay more than other places for a surgeon I am so confident in.

Best of luck!

lisa2job
on 7/30/13 8:39 am - WA
VSG on 09/06/12

I went through Dr Shock in everette and love love love her,  it cost about 20 grand with all the pre op testing and everything else,  had to have sleep labs ect....   also came with 1 year monthly follow up !! 

tdbull
on 8/11/13 4:36 am - WA
RNY on 08/13/13
I live in WA and am also a self pay. Decided to go to MX as I love my surgeon, feel I get better hospital care and the price quoted for my revision and gallbladder removal is $9000. Will spend 2 nights in hospital then go to a nearby hotel for the next 6 days.

Lapband surgery in 2009 -  Revision to RNY August 13, 2013 with gallbladder removal.

HW - (260)   SW - (197)   GW - (135), updated on 1-2-14 to 125lbs  HT 5'5"  Goal reached 3/2/14-revised goal to 120 on 3/9/14   reached 4/6/14             

Most Active