Support Groups?

Jody S.
on 5/5/15 7:45 am
VSG on 07/29/15

I was wondering if we can get a list of support groups in the area.  I personally would like something in Pierce or South King County (preferably Pierce) but am at a loss as to where to even look. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hislady
on 5/10/15 3:28 pm - Vancouver, WA

It seems most are affiliated with hospitals so I would suggest you try calling a few in the area you want and see if they have any info and if you have to be a patient of a particular surgeon to attend them. Good luck!

kakkling
on 8/11/15 5:37 am - Tac, WA

Yes there is a group that meets the second Tuesday of the month, at The Poodle Dog in Fife. The meeting starts at 6:30 pm. In fact we meet tonight. We have a clothing exchange on the even month,  so that would be tonight as well. The meeting is for all types of surgery, post and pre-op. Hope to see you there. 

Take care,

Kelly

Kelly

RNY-Kurt
on 8/11/15 3:47 pm

I have had WLS and I am trying to help a friend that lives in Chehalis, Wa find a close support group to attend.  Does anyone know if there is a support group in Olympia or Lacey?  I told her about the one in Tacoma but just searching for others. 

Thanks in advance.  Lucky for me I had my WLS in Bismarck by a great surgeon that relocated from Redmond, Wa. 

soundview
on 8/12/15 3:40 pm
VSG on 09/28/15

Is the Fife support group open to anyone?

I'm waiting for a surgery date but looking for a support group on the south end.

Thanks

Virginia

Oxford Comma Hag
on 8/20/15 8:29 pm

Everyone is welcome.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Most Active