Dr. Oh - has anyone had any experiences with him?

Annie O.
on 5/17/03 8:44 pm - Anacortes, WA
I'm still doing my research on which WLS I would like and also with whom. Any input would be appreciated! Annie O
Amanda P.
on 5/18/03 11:26 am - Wa
Hello Annie, I am a patient of Dr Oh's. Although I have yet to have surgery due to living in "insurance hell" trying to get approval. But I have done much research, and talked to a few patiens (1 being my neighbor) and have not found 1 complaint about him. In my opinion he is 1 of the best skilled sureons in Wa. He is very, very strict on after care, taking your vitamins, protien, water, and keeping up on your blood work etc. Hope this helps if you have any questions or just want to talk about what ever feel free to email me. [email protected] Take care and best of luck to you = )
Di S.
on 5/19/03 4:21 am - Des Moines, WA
I had my WLS with Dr. Oh in August 2001....I lost ALL of my excess weight and am now HALF the weight I use to be. I would do it again in a heartbeat of course with Dr. Oh.. ....I also had a abdominal reconstruction (tummy "fix") last year with Doctor Oh and he did a wonderful job! I am co-facilatator of a Weight Loss Sugery support group at St. Francis, we meet the second Wednesday of each month at 7pm in either in the executive dining room (for June, July and August) or the education room. You are welcome to come and ask your questions!.....hope to see you there! Di Sorenson
Annie O.
on 5/19/03 4:57 pm - Anacortes, WA
Thanks for the info ladies I really appreciate it. I have one more question. On Dr. Oh's website it states he has a seminar regarding WLS and they charge $20 to attend. Is this because they have some extensive handouts or ? Would you happen to know if they apply the $ to expenses if you choose to do surgery with him?
blank first name B.
on 6/4/03 6:19 am
Hi, I had an open RNY with Dr. Oh on April 3. 2003. I have experienced no problems or complications whatsoever. I do think that Dr. OH is an extremely skilled surgeon. His aftercare is strict and I'm sure that is why his successes aer so high. He is a no nonsense guy, but I like him and his staff is excellent. Good luck on your WLS. Cindy
Most Active