I just got home from the hopital today!!!!

Carmen B.
on 6/30/03 3:15 pm - Lynnwood, WA
I had my surgery done on Friday, June 27. My surgeon, Dr. Hunter and the people at Virginia Mason have really made this surgery a delight to be involved in. Since I had it done laprascopically, I am able to move around quite well, as long as I stay ahead of the pain. Thanks Robin, Dr. Hunter and staff for making this surgery a wonderful experience!!! Carmen
Annie O.
on 6/30/03 3:55 pm - Anacortes, WA
Good for you Carmen! It's always good to hear a positive outcome - glad you are doing well. Keep us posted on your progress and I would also like to know about your diet and any do's and dont's post op. THANKS! Annie
omadoula
on 7/1/03 10:39 am - University Place, WA
Hooray Carmen! Welcome home and welcome over to the other side. I'm sure you will sail right through the healing process. The key: plenty of protein. Drink Drink Drink those protein shakes. They will help you heal faster than anything. Good luck!
Amanda P.
on 7/1/03 1:56 pm - Wa
CONGRATS Carmen on making it to the losing side!!! Glad to here your surgery went so well. Thoughts and prayers are with you for a quick and easy recovery. Take care and keep us posted.*****Amanda
merciful
on 7/1/03 2:56 pm - Curtis, wa
I am so excited for you! I pray for your quick recovery. Keep us up on the latest.
Hilda R.
on 7/1/03 3:16 pm - Bucoda, WA
Yeah! I'm so happy for you Carmen! and it sounds like you are doing great. so glad to hear everything went so well... and to second what Annie said earlier, I'd also like to hear about your diet, how's it going....keep us posted please..
Most Active