Anyone have revision surgery with Dr. Selwyn?

Debbie B.
on 11/11/09 12:50 am - Eagle River, WI

Hi;

Wondering if any of you Wisconsinites have had revision surgery with Dr. Selwyn from Stevens Point or for that matter any revision surgery.  Just starting on my journey and am trying to get educated on the procedures.

Thanks,
Debbie from Eagle River

(deactivated member)
on 11/11/09 9:14 am, edited 11/12/09 9:44 pm - Menomonee Falls, WI
Debbie B.
on 11/12/09 8:52 am - Eagle River, WI
Hey there

Thanks for letting me hear your story.  Sounds like you have had quite a time.  I am pursuing a revision but proceeding very carefully.

Take care and good luck,
Deb
(deactivated member)
on 11/12/09 12:07 pm - Menomonee Falls, WI
djrjdr
on 11/14/09 10:00 am - Neillsville, WI
Hello there... I am also on the journey to having some kind of repair done for enlarged stoma.  I have been checking in to the Dr. in Point, also checking lots of sites and not getting to far, but learning alot (sort of). I am always hungry and need to get some help to get things back in working order again.  I wish you lots of luck.

Deb
ljkay
on 11/27/09 4:53 am
Hello ~

Dr. Selwyn is Awesome!  I had gastric bypass June 10 2009, and I can tell you I would not have let anyone else cut me open.  As a surgon I was not sure what to expect, I have seen others and many left the bed side mannor at the door, and he so is not like that.  He cares about you as an entire person, not just what surgery you are having done. 

When it comes to picking the surgery that you are going to have, I will tell you I think it is such a personal choice. . .and yes do your homework and pick the correct choice for you. 

Lisa ~ Stevens Point
Most Active