OMG I did it lost 151.5 lbs since I started my weight loss journey

robinfrommilw
on 4/9/10 4:57 am - WI
OMG I DID IT! I hit 166 lbs today!!! My total weight loss is now 151.5 I finally hit over 150 lbs mark lost. YEAH!! I had to check it twice just to make sure I wasn't seeing things this morning. Just had my shower, breakfast now got to put on compression stockings and get ready to leave for Bally's this morning!

I lost 50 lbs in 6 months before my surgery and since my surgery 8 and half months I have lost 101.5 for a grand total of 151.5 lbs. Went to ballys' and did 65 min on the elipitical and 25 min on the treadmilll. Still have to do my ball exercises some time today
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

jhoefs
on 4/10/10 11:54 pm - Ladysmith, WI
Wowwww!! Good for you, Sounds like you are doing an amaing job! You will be at goal in no time. You should be very proud of yourself. And by the way you look amazing:)
Julie

Starting Weight-240/Surgery Weight-220/Current Weight-125/Goal Weight-130  5'3"

"A hundred years from now it will not matter the size of my bank account, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove…but the world may be a better place because I was important in the life of a child.?

Most Active