Exclusions

jjones1979
on 10/1/11 2:19 am - lannon, WI
My work has excluded the surgery from my insurance plan. My only hope is to raise the money on my own and help from family, friends and other supporters.

I'm asking everyone to post my link to raise awearness about obesity. As many of you know my husband has been working hard to raise money to help pay for my surgery since my employer wont. Please post my link to circulate it. Thanks. http://www.giveforward.com/savingjoanna Help Support Saving JoAnna on GiveForward.com www.giveforward.com The family and friends of JoAnna Jones are uniting to raise money to help with her battle against obesity. Please show your support
Tri_harder
on 10/3/11 1:41 pm
jjones1979
on 10/3/11 8:54 pm - lannon, WI
Maybe if we dropped our work insurance and went with a different insurance out of pocket but many wont take people that have pre existing conditions. Not to mention you never know if they will cover it either.
Angela919
on 10/11/11 12:47 pm - WI

I think some of your main (& only) options at this point would be:

*Change insurance plans.  Change jobs.

*Look into out-of-country surgery.  I have heard WONDERFUL things about some of the surgeons & facilities in Mexico.  And the surgeries in Mexico are roughly 1/4 the cost they are here.

*Look into securing a loan.  Refinance your house.  Check into Care Credit other medical loan companies.

Good luck!

Highest:  278       Surgery Day:   251       Goal:  140    
Most Active