Milwaukee Support Group

TraK41
on 5/9/03 4:49 pm - Waukesha, WI
Hi, my name is Traci and I am from Waukesha! My surgery date is scheduled for June 2, 2003 with Dr. Nakeeb at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee. They have an excellent support group for those of you in this area. This month is will be held on May 21st at 6 pm at the Wisconsin Athletic Club on 87th Street right near the hospital. I am 23 days away from surgery and find the support groups so helpful. I have met some wonderful people there! I also enjoy this website and find some very useful information and support.
cj71
on 5/10/03 2:58 am - Kenosha, WI
Good luck with your surgery, Tracy! We'll be pulling for you!
Laure H.
on 5/12/03 6:23 am - Waukesha, WI
Best of luck to you Traci. I live just south of Waukesha in the Town of Vernon. I went to Dr. Chua at St Francis, but I have heard that Froedert has a wonderful program. Keep us informed of your progress. I am 7 months out and down 130 lbs. Laure
Derbygirl
on 5/13/03 5:54 am - Madison, WI
Good luck with your surgery Traci. Hope things go smoothly for you down the road on the loosing side. Hopefully I will be there with you shortly. They are suppose to schedule me sometime this month...Deb S
Jodi A.
on 5/18/03 11:43 am - Fond du Lac, WI
You will love Dr. Nakeeb! He is the best. I am 10 weeks post surgery(down 75 pounds,yeah!) with him and wish you all the best of luck! It will be here before you know it. I live in Fond du Lac and will be making the trek down to the support group meeting!
Most Active