Hi all, new to the posting business :)

LORILARSEN
on 6/2/03 5:40 am - McFarland, WI
I am a mother of 3 and have been researching this for a long time. I even had an appt with the surgeon at one time but backed out because I was still nursing. I have recently gained momentum again and have gotten the referral from my pcp and had a bunch of labs done. INSURANCE DENIED !!! No ifs, and, or buts about it. Have an exclusion. I am not thinking aout going to the WISH center in ILL. Has anyone got any info on it personally? I have to self pay and they have a finance option. Hope to hear from you all soon.
Lorilee P.
on 6/2/03 1:43 pm - Morrisonville, WI
Lori-another Lori here to tell you about Froedert Medical Center in Milwaukee. They also have a self pay. I think it is around 20K but you might want to contact them about it. My doc is Dr. Wallace and he is a gem! Older guy who tells it like it is and is INCREDIBLY thorough! I had a surgery scheduled last year with BTC and backed out for a number of reasons. Now that I am a patient of Dr. Wallace I am moving full speed ahead! Good luck to you! I thought that you might want an in state doctor that won't cause you to have to travel to IL! Good luc****ep me posted on how you are doing. Surgery date is 6/27/03!!Counting the days....LORI P.
vorth
on 6/3/03 4:25 pm - Mineral Point, WI
Good luck Lori in your search. I have my own issues with my insurance and I am frustrated. To my knowledge there is no exclusion in my policy, but I am beginning to wonder if they will ever give me an answer. I am serious about having this surgery and if my insurance does not pay, I may consider self pay as well. Keep us in touch and best of luck as you search for the answer.
Most Active