Need some help

newton1971 B.
on 7/6/03 12:41 pm
I need some one to talk to I was going though the doctor at Fordited in Milwaukee Dr Wallace but then I jsut changed to Dr Kumar from St. lukes anyone know much aobut him or have had him or can tell me if I made a good move. The reason I changed I want the surgery now but Wallace wanted me to lose 50 pounds before he do it but if I could do ti on my own why would I want the surgery. Hope to hear back from some one thanks Dawn
Jacqueline N.
on 7/6/03 1:18 pm - Pulaski, WI
Hi Dawn, I have a gf that went throu him a year and a half ago and just had a fellow busdriver go throu throu about three weeks ago and he does an excellent job. My friend the busdriver has lost 30 pounds in 2 weeks. And I seen him on the 3rd of July and god does he look good. So you made a real good choice. Praying for you. Good luck hugsssssssssssssss Jackie
Laure H.
on 7/7/03 3:40 am - Waukesha, WI
Hi Dawn, I didn't have Dr. Kumar but know several people who did and they just think the world of him. Good Luck to you. Laure
Loraine K.
on 7/8/03 11:29 am - WI
I know it sounds insane to lose weight first, but according to my family doctor the reason is: they want your skin loose especially if you're very large. There can be difficulty closing you (stitching you up) after the surgery if there is no give to your skin. Good luck. Loraine
Lisa S.
on 7/10/03 10:37 am - DePere, WI
Hi Dawn! I did have Dr Kumar. My surgery was May 7, 2003 and I am down 56 pounds. Dr Kumar doesnt push the shakes, I was not able to tolerate them. He would like you to do them just to get nourishment in the beginning, but once you graduate to real food, he would like you to try to get your protein from food. He is absolutely awesome as a surgeon and does an excellent job. I had no problems at all, except for the food tolerance bit. I still find things I can and cant have, my coworkers tease me on some combinations, but overall I am doing great. Best of luck!! Lisa
Most Active