Had surgery 7/24- Doing Great

Bobbi -Jo F.
on 9/7/03 3:23 pm - Tigerton, wi
Hi Everyone, I had surgery on 7/24, and I have lost 46lbs. so far. My energry is coming back, and believe me it took awhile. I've been back to work 2 weeks ago, and I work 2 jobs, so it been a little hard. I had a little problem this week, and ended at the doc's for 7 hours, had a cyst break. Nothing to do with the surgery, just bad luck. Well talk to you all later. Good Luck to everyone! If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Bobbi-Jo
TraK41
on 9/8/03 4:38 am - Waukesha, WI
Bobbi Jo, That is awesome!! 46 pounds in about 6 weeks!! I bet you are really feeling good about that! Keep up the wonderful work! Take care, Traci K (post op 6-2-03)
vorth
on 9/8/03 9:01 am - Mineral Point, WI
Hi Bobbi Jo. It is great to hear how you are doing. I know what you mean about the energy level. It just has not come back 100% for me either, but I am only shy of 4 weeks out. I have been trying to get back to chat at 9pm on weeknights, but every night I just run out of steam. Hopefully soon. Again, it is great to hear you are doing well. I hope all continues to go well. God Bless.
Most Active